ADVERTISEMENT

Nadler gives secret briefings to donors

So your response is to not address a concrete example of inexplicable modding, and to instead address a point I did not make. You also took the opportunity to bitch about Goat while you were at it. Well played.

Do you deny deleting the post I made in response to Stoll? If so, then perhaps Cajun should be the one to explain what happened.
Nope. I don’t. If there has been a bunch of posts deleted, it’s not me. Yours, yes, I think I did.

Goat, I pretty much agree with you in terms of political philosophy but when you claim to be a moderator with "fairness" I have to wonder.

The best any moderator with a strong political viewpoint would be to say, " I moderated as best I could given my bias".
I accept your rewrite as fair and probably more accurate. I think I am more aware of my own biases than many others, but all of us are blind to some degree in that arena. What I really meant to say was that I went after both posters I agreed with and posters I disagreed with when I felt they went over the line.

In the last year, I have probably deleted no more than 20 posts. My guess is maybe 1 or 2 of yours at most. And yes, plenty of righties have had theirs deleted also. Quit following Goats sophomoric lead about only the left gets their zapped. That is rediculous take on his part and extremely inaccurate. He is just being a crybaby.
I didn't say only the left gets zapped. I said you personally use your mod powers - from the cover of darkness and secrecy - to delete posts you disagree with. You leave up bad posts that agree with your politics while deleting bad posts that don't, as Mark's example admirably demonstrates.

I know Cajun is far more active than you, but the idea you've only deleted 20 posts in a year is a joke. You and I both know for a fact that's wrong. We also both know your implication that "plenty of righties" have had their posts deleted by you is wrong, too. Plenty of righties do have their posts deleted - but by Cajun, not by you.

I didn't say only the left gets zapped. I said you personally use your mod powers - from the cover of darkness and secrecy - to delete posts you disagree with. You leave up bad posts that agree with your politics while deleting bad posts that don't, as Mark's example admirably demonstrates.

I know Cajun is far more active than you, but the idea you've only deleted 20 posts in a year is a joke. You and I both know for a fact that's wrong. We also both know your implication that "plenty of righties" have had their posts deleted by you is wrong, too. Plenty of righties do have their posts deleted - but by Cajun, not by you.
That is just complete nonsense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT