ADVERTISEMENT

"MY beautiful Christians" says Trump.

Former S. Carolina Republican congressman Scott Inglis endorses Harris.
I saw something earlier where a Republican endorsing Harris said he has obvious policy disagreements with her, but felt like those were something they could debate or push back on.

Trump’s radical agenda of totally stripping away most of the civil service and deporting millions of people just isn’t a workable option for a lot of people,

Reactions: Indyhorn
Some of the cases were tossed for lack of standing. danc, in typical bad-faith posting form, dishonestly suggests that they all were.

The article below summarizes the dozens of loser cases filed by Trump's legal team after he lost the election. The comments of the two judges I've cited below stand out:

U.S. District Court Judge Matthew Brann, a lifelong Republican and former chair of the Bradford County (PA) Republican Committee: "This Court has been presented with strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations, unpled in the operative complaint and unsupported by evidence."

U.S. Court of Appeals (3rd Circuit) Judge Stephanos Bibas, a Trump appointee: "Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here.

Trump is going to pull this same shit again. He's going to lose at the polls on November 5, stomp his feet, cry "Fraud!" and file a blizzard of legal actions. I just hope our system and institutions hold.

No offense, but most root vegetables are brighter than dank. Maybe not parsnips, but they're close.

Last edited:
Former S. Carolina Republican congressman Scott Inglis endorses Harris.
I guess that immediately makes him a RINO, like Dick Cheney, Mike Pence, and a dozen other people from the Trump administration who consider DJT to be wholly unfit for public office

Reactions: Indyhorn
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT