ADVERTISEMENT

Musk

cosmickid ,those trump lovers do not know history, they feel trump is the only one who has experienced anything. I watched the California Democratic convention. when I woke up that night. I heard Robert Kennedy had been shot. I count one of my biggest accomplishments in life to shake his hand when he came to Gary. It seems like whenever black folks have any hope, white people always want to take it away. Now in the year 2024 ,we have trump and Project 2025. Trying to ban our history, ban our books, destroying public schools. Getting rid of all of our govt protections. Trying to take away our civil and voting rights. trump has to cheat and if he does not get his way there will be another insurrection. People forget they had to send the National Guard to protect black kids trying to go to school. Every advancement white people want to keep us as second class. White people and the gop may want to forget our history and struggles, I will not.
How much history could black people have?

• Sad
Reactions: Willdog7
You do know that Trump is not the first/only candidate for POTUS to face an assasination attempt during an election cycle,right? Although I do believe he's the one to whine loudest about the least serious injury...

If having their front runner murdered in cold blood prior to giving his victory speech in the 1968 CA primary wasn't enough to propel Dems to victory in '68, having Trump and his tampax covered ear saying "fight" is not going to work magic for him.
You got a lot of hate in your heart my friend. You do realize that Trump if he had moved 1/4 of an inch either way he would be dead right now? Yet you use the word whine? He has had two count them two assassination attempts. He has a right to whine.

You got a lot of hate in your heart my friend. You do realize that Trump if he had moved 1/4 of an inch either way he would be dead right now? Yet you use the word whine? He has had two count them two assassination attempts. He has a right to whine.
i cannot imagine what it must be like to survive two MURDER attempts in such a close span. and to call it whining? wow. the hatred we see from the left is candidly unsettling. they've come to an impasse, a fork in the road, one that led to hatred and one that led to jesus and they chose hatred. i worry many will die without seeking forgiveness. i just can't help but feel the devil is winning with the left. working through them even. all we can do is pray for them

i cannot imagine what it must be like to survive two MURDER attempts in such a close span. and to call it whining? wow. the hatred we see from the left is candidly unsettling. they've come to an impasse, a fork in the road, one that led to hatred and one that led to jesus and they chose hatred. i worry many will die without seeking forgiveness. i just can't help but feel the devil is winning with the left. working through them even. all we can do is pray for them
It's almost like they think he is really is Hitler or Bin Laden.

You would rather he overturn the govt and hanged VP Pence, You want a dictator and an anarchist. You want a racist and a bigot. It's sad to say, it speaks a lot of you.

Bill Hader Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I thought we came to an agreement Willdog that we mutually dislike only white liberals? We have to show love to our white conservative brethren.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT