ADVERTISEMENT

Musk

Have you seen a Walz stage entrance? That is the definition of Strange as F***

When seeing Vance, Walz, and Harris I ask myself, "Who are these people ?"

Trump represented a new face on the political scene as compared to say the Bushes and Clintons. However, having been a billionaire celebrity with his own television show, he really wasn't a new face.

Change and new faces can be refreshing, or make us feel uncomfortable.

Personally, must admit to feeling uncomfortable while thinking some big changes which could backfire are just around the corner.

Reactions: palos6637
Fight, Fight, Fight is what he called the insurrectionists attacking the capital. The traitor wanna-be dictator should never be close to the WhiteHouse.
If the Dem candidate had taken a bullet like Trump did they would still be cleaning up a puddle of piss. You would not have heard a galvanizing battle cry.

• Angry
Reactions: Willdog7 and ulrey
People see through the desperate reach made up crap. Increased crime, inflation, and gas prices paired with decreased border security is real. Putting social marxists in the WH, will only make it worse.
You Sir are in a cult. You excused being a bigot, a rapist, a racist, trying to overturn the govt. You forget he ****ed up the country during Covid, telling people it'll be ok and take some bleach. You forget he put us in 3 trillion worth of debt and only helped the rich with tax breaks.

• Haha
Reactions: ulrey
If the Dem candidate had taken a bullet like Trump did they would still be cleaning up a puddle of piss. You would not have heard a galvanizing battle cry.
You would rather he overturn the govt and hanged VP Pence, You want a dictator and an anarchist. You want a racist and a bigot. It's sad to say, it speaks a lot of you.

You Sir are in a cult. You excused being a bigot, a rapist, a racist, trying to overturn the govt. You forget he ****ed up the country during Covid, telling people it'll be ok and take some bleach. You forget he put us in 3 trillion worth of debt and only helped the rich with tax breaks.
I’d rather pay 14 dollars a gallon than to have orange man as president!

A Marxist that mingles and enjoys going out
170205-1024__64265.1655405782.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT