ADVERTISEMENT

More rare footage

People would logically be more wary of the vaccine if the POTUS had demanded that the FDA approve it on his timeline, ordering them to ignore established safety standards. How is this a "gotcha" to anybody?

Reactions: Ohio Guy
People would logically be more wary of the vaccine if the POTUS had demanded that the FDA approve it on his timeline, ordering them to ignore established safety standards. How is this a "gotcha" to anybody?
It's not.

And for all the hand wringing over CNN and swearing that they never watch it, it seems like a lot of the MAGA crowd has a lot to say about their programming.

Yeah, the MAGA's on here don't even watch FNC, so you know they don't watch CNN.

:rolleyes:
Do you watch the news on TV? It's been ages since I've actually sat down and watched any news on TV. 95% of the things that I watch on TV are either recorded or from a streaming channel with no or very few ads.

There used to be a couple talk shows that I'd watch but it got so the guests would interrupt each other and it got so bad that I quit. That is the reason I never watched Bill O'Reilly...he would ask a question and then interrupt if he didn't like the answer... I'm thinking you asked the damn question so let them answer as long as their answer pertains to the question.

Wow Dude, people give me shit for some of the Twitter posts I link to, and this guy is an absolute idiot. The woman is talking (in Sept 2020) about being hesitant to take a vaccine that was NOT granted Emergency approval by the FDA. Not only have ALL three of the vaccines and monoclonal therapy been granted EMERGENCY approval, but Pfizer has full approval and Moderna's is imminent.

Anybody trying to use THIS particular interview for continuing vaccine hesitancy is a total moron. The hard hat guy needs to loosen his tinfoil hardhat- it's crushing his brain. Btw emergency usage was granted Dec 11, while Trump was still in office. That basically made her supposition in Sept null, since she was only talking about the situation if Emergency use was NOT authorized...

Reactions: Bill4411
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT