ADVERTISEMENT

More board policing?

kkott

Hall of Famer
Oct 26, 2001
There was a post on the free board that asked who on this team could be a leader. I responded "Fred Glass?", after a couple other serious suggestions (trust me, mine was serious too!), and moments later that post was gone. Is that sort of reply now forbidden also?

Anyone know anything about Morehead St or seen them play? 5-1 and there only loss was to IL St by 1. Sounds like they play D and force turnovers and have a veteran squad. Sean Woods is their coach. Could the wheels totally come off tonight?

There was a post on the free board that asked who on this team could be a leader. I responded "Fred Glass?", after a couple other serious suggestions (trust me, mine was serious too!), and moments later that post was gone. Is that sort of reply now forbidden also?

Anyone know anything about Morehead St or seen them play? 5-1 and there only loss was to IL St by 1. Sounds like they play D and force turnovers and have a veteran squad. Sean Woods is their coach. Could the wheels totally come off tonight?
It's so sad, but at this point I don't even want to drive down for this mess of a game and I don't really care if we lose bc it helps with a new regime

Morehead State is in the same town as Kim Davis, the clerk who wouldn't put her name on same sex marriage certificates.

There is NOTHING to do there except play ball, hunt or fish.

Their players have few to none other options.

Their gym is always empty.

Former UK players Kyle Macy and Sean Woods have coached there, but just to stay close to Lexington.

Umm, what was the question?

I think I stole this from Phish but it fits.

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT