ADVERTISEMENT

Mike Johnson is a Problem.....

For Democrats.

Just went for the jugular on the pro-abortion Democrats on Capitol Hill. An Ultra sound for every woman who wants an abortion. Feel the heart beat, then make the decision. Great law.
johnny-english-agent.gif

Cool story.

For Democrats.

Just went for the jugular on the pro-abortion Democrats on Capitol Hill. An Ultra sound for every woman who wants an abortion. Feel the heart beat, then make the decision. Great law.
That's not a problem for Democrats at all. Having shit like that in the news will only help them in 2024.

That's not a problem for Democrats at all. Having shit like that in the news will only help them in 2024.

Pro-life has lost in WY, KS,KY, and OH. I am not sure where they expect to be win, maybe AL, SC, MS? If I were a Republican, I would stick with the federalism argument and avoid nationalizing this issue at all costs. In what has happened in the last year, I cannot see how it is a winning issue nationally.

Pro-life has lost in WY, KS,KY, and OH. I am not sure where they expect to be win, maybe AL, SC, MS? If I were a Republican, I would stick with the federalism argument and avoid nationalizing this issue at all costs. In what has happened in the last year, I cannot see how it is a winning issue nationally.
Sanctioned murder of the unborn is an issue of morality. It is the dividing issue within the failing Republican party. Any Republicrat thinking that the issue can be swept under the rug is diddling itself.

Sanctioned murder of the unborn is an issue of morality. It is the dividing issue within the failing Republican party. Any Republicrat thinking that the issue can be swept under the rug is diddling itself.
Call it what you like, an awful lot of Republicans have yelled "federalism" on this issue for 50 years. If it turns out there was no real intent to abide by federalism, the Democratic Party will do very well. See Kansas, Montana, Kentucky, and Ohio. Imagine how votes for Senate and House will go in more purple states. Turn this into an abortion referendum and Biden will win big.

Don't believe me, just do it and watch. If you can't win those 4 states, where will your side gain votes?

Reactions: TomEric4756
Excellent. Sing out loud! The vast majority of voters disagree, especially when filling out their ballot. The political ads write themselves and Trump taking credit for removing women's health protections and Johnson declaring that his god will punish the country for its sins will only help Democrats.

Excellent. Sing out loud! The vast majority of voters disagree, especially when filling out their ballot. The political ads write themselves and Trump taking credit for removing women's health protections and Johnson declaring that his god will punish the country for its sins will only help Democrats.
In text, God is capitalized.

There's an easy fix for your mental illness...every sixth-grader would be required to watch a real abortion, with sound.
It's only fair that they should know what your 'women's health' definition entails.

There's an easy fix for your mental illness...every sixth-grader would be required to watch a real abortion, with sound.
It's only fair that they should know what your 'women's health' definition entails.
Over half of abortions are done with mifepristone for the last year plus, so I am not sure the impact will be what you think.

On medical abortions you probably are right. But if we do the same at slaughter houses, meat eating will be illegal.

For Democrats.

Great idea…that’s what happens when men are making laws pertaining to women. This has zero shot of getting through the Senate and he knows it.

Reactions: IU_Hickory

Good Lord . I hope all you men keep on preaching this. You’ll keep on losing elections. And still wonder why women won’t vote for Republicans.

Over half of abortions are done with mifepristone for the last year plus, so I am not sure the impact will be what you think.

On medical abortions you probably are right. But if we do the same at slaughter houses, meat eating will be illegal.
I’ve seen a pig slaughtered and butchered. I’ve seen chickens have their heads lopped off, feathers plucked and the carcass cut into pieces. I still love pork and chicken. Wussy. ;)

Good Lord . I hope all you men keep on preaching this. You’ll keep on losing elections. And still wonder why women won’t vote for RepRepublicans
Most Republicans are impotent tools and I could not care less about their fails....
Nor of your silly prattle.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ty Webb iu
For Democrats.

Yup and everyone who wants to buy a gun should have to go to the morgue and hang out with a gun shot victim

Last edited:

Whose god?

I'd say he's a problem for normal people who believe in the sepration of church/state...

I don’t think you know what the separation of church and state even means.

Disagreeing with one’s religion is one thing. Ridiculing it is a different thing. There is no problem with members of congress having faith. Think she would go in TV in a Muslim country and ridicule Islam? Hell she’d be dead in 24 hours after a gang of Muslims would have their way with her. Just like October 7.

Yup and everyone who wants to buy a gun should have to go to the morgue and hang out with a gun shot victim

Or they should be shown pictures of all the elementary and high school kids with their heads blown off. All those lives that were aborted in the name of freedumb and the 2nd amendment.
You guys don't internet enough. There are about 80 years worth of pictures and video from wars ect of people being shot, blown up, murdered. I've even seen videos of cartel members cutting the heads of rivals off with a chainsaw.

It's an evil world out there. I choose to be prepared rather than resign myself to being a victim.

I don’t think you know what the separation of church and state even means.

Disagreeing with one’s religion is one thing. Ridiculing it is a different thing. There is no problem with members of congress having faith. Think she would go in TV in a Muslim country and ridicule Islam? Hell she’d be dead in 24 hours after a gang of Muslims would have their way with her. Just like October 7.
What these idiots don't understand about separation of church and state is at the time of the drafting of the constitution the British government had authority over the Church of England. It started under Henry the VIII when the pope wouldn't annul his marriage.

The whole point is to keep government from establishing a state religion.

Would these atheists and agnostics bitch about people studying Toaism or Confucianism? Let people believe what they want and mind your own damn business.

What these idiots don't understand about separation of church and state is at the time of the drafting of the constitution the British government had authority over the Church of England. It started under Henry the VIII when the pope wouldn't annul his marriage.

The whole point is to keep government from establishing a state religion.

Would these atheists and agnostics bitch about people studying Toaism or Confucianism? Let people believe what they want and mind your own damn business.
Another failure of American public education is the lack of understanding of critical American History, and it's relationship to earlier English, Scottish and Irish religious conflict.

Reactions: Cthulhu85
Another failure of American public education is the lack of understanding of critical American History, and it's relationship to earlier English, Scottish and Irish religious conflict.
When I was in high school, back in late 90s early 00s we learned about Martin Luther and the protestant reformation.

I grew up american/southern Baptist. My parents were divorced, my dad grew up Methodist and married a catholic so I was introduced to alot at a young age.

I guess that's why I consider myself a non demoninational Christian. I do lean southern Baptist. King James Bible is unreadable to me.

I've done some ancestry work and my ancestors mostly came from England and Ireland. I am a descendant of Henry VIII, and my family name come from Ireland. The records show the showed up in the 1600s mostly Virginia and North Carolina. But I have some French Huguenot which is another oppressed religious group. My family has been here from the beginning

Last edited:
You guys don't internet enough. There are about 80 years worth of pictures and video from wars ect of people being shot, blown up, murdered. I've even seen videos of cartel members cutting the heads of rivals off with a chainsaw.

It's an evil world out there. I choose to be prepared rather than resign myself to being a victim.
Did you have a point?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT