ADVERTISEMENT

Mike Greenburg was complaining about IU being ranked ahead of Alabama

kurt cloverdales

All-American
Mar 3, 2020
says if the met on a neutral field Bama would be favored by 2 touchdowns, I think that may be a little extreme but would concede Bama would be a prohibitive favorite, following his logic should Las Vegas do the polls instead of the ap and coaches? F the SEC, we beat UCLA on the road by more than LSU did at home

says if the met on a neutral field Bama would be favored by 2 touchdowns, I think that may be a little extreme but would concede Bama would be a prohibitive favorite, following his logic should Las Vegas do the polls instead of the ap and coaches? F the SEC, we beat UCLA on the road by more than LSU did at home
WGAS about what Greenberg thinks.

Last edited:
Being favored by 2 TD’s and winning by 2 TD’s is two different things.
But neither would be the case if we played,just another ‘expert’ living in the past.

Good ol Greeny.
The Northwestern grad. Talk about a guy that saw some really bad football during his college years. He was there during the Francis Peay years and they won 8 games in 4 years….total.

Reactions: IUgradman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT