ADVERTISEMENT

Mikail Kamara

Looks like a very solid commit!
the High School kids need to get at the Training Table and in the weight room.

Reactions: red hornet
I don't know but they have some salty fans on Twitter mad we are taking all their players.
Tough luck. Everyone mocked IU as players rolled out at seasons end. JMU had no problem until it happened to them. They need to suck it up and do better.

Reactions: red hornet
Tough luck. Everyone mocked IU as players rolled out at seasons end. JMU had no problem until it happened to them. They need to suck it up and do better.
Meh, Not sure what exactly they are saying but I would probably be irritated too if the majority of the coaching staff left and a chunk of the team followed or at least skipped out on the bowl.

Meh, Not sure what exactly they are saying but I would probably be irritated too if the majority of the coaching staff left and a chunk of the team followed or at least skipped out on the bowl.
That's college football today, in a nutshell. We were irritated when half our roster jumped in the portal when our coach was gone but hired someone to solve the problem. I think this is the norm now.

That's college football today, in a nutshell. We were irritated when half our roster jumped in the portal when our coach was gone but hired someone to solve the problem. I think this is the norm now.
Thats the new reality. When coaches have the ability to move around, I guess it's only fair that players can do it too. I don't particularly like it but that's just the way it is. Its all business now.

Thats the new reality. When coaches have the ability to move around, I guess it's only fair that players can do it too. I don't particularly like it but that's just the way it is. Its all business now.
It is easy for people to say it is fair for the kids to just leave, but it is not fair to coaches that did not leave. I agree that if a kids coach leaves yes then he should be able to leave without consequence. I coach at a high school in which kids go to other area schools as young kids because that they don't want to compete against older guys. It killed our depth each year.

It is easy for people to say it is fair for the kids to just leave, but it is not fair to coaches that did not leave. I agree that if a kids coach leaves yes then he should be able to leave without consequence. I coach at a high school in which kids go to other area schools as young kids because that they don't want to compete against older guys. It killed our depth each year.

His position coach did leave.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT