ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan State/IU Prediction Thread

Sparty- 42 IU- 21 Tom Allen looked like he could cry after Illinois heartbreak- I think he’s won his last game as Hoosier head coach

Opie is a trainwreck of a coach. As a “defensive guru” it’s like a giant con game he’s pulled on the fans.
He’s an absolutely terrible coach who should not be coaching at any college level in a head role.

Fire him after this game. He sucks on so many levels.

Ok, just for you.
MSU 20
Us 13

Call it the John Paddock/Illinois hangover effect. Hoosiers come out listless and lay an egg:

MSU 21
Indiana 7

We gave up 507 yards passing to a backup QB last week! I'm expecting the MSU staff will outcoach us and better prepare their team. The MSU offense wakes up and we still look confused on D.

MSU 38 IU 24

MsU usually buys a ref for our matchup.
It will be interesting to see if they bother when they're 3-7...

If a ref is involved: MsU 20 - INDIANA 17

Played straight: INDIANA 23 - MsU 13

MSU 38
IU 24

Multiple MSU players have career days.

Spittoon-Havers 26
Party 22

MSU’s overwhelming advantage in assistant coaching salaries pays off with a blocked punt TD that gives Spartans a 7-6 victory in the Bad Buyout Bowl & secures B1G basement for hoosiers.

Sparty- 42 IU- 21 Tom Allen looked like he could cry after Illinois heartbreak- I think he’s won his last game as Hoosier head coach
These are smart people. The rest of us are real dumb.

Especially me—my instinct was to take MSU, but didn’t want people to berate me for taking the enemy like I did vs. WIS. Lesson learned. (Although I did pick MSU to cover. Close enough.)

Reactions: Indyhorn
These are smart people. The rest of us are real dumb.

Especially me—my instinct was to take MSU, but didn’t want people to berate me for taking the enemy like I did vs. WIS. Lesson learned. (Although I did pick MSU to cover. Close enough.)
i knew the Wisconsin game was just the exception and didn’t figure we would win again.

MsU usually buys a ref for our matchup.
It will be interesting to see if they bother when they're 3-7...

If a ref is involved: MsU 20 - INDIANA 17

Played straight: INDIANA 23 - MsU 13
Well, anyone with half a brain and a shred of objectivity knows this was hyperbole, but man they got some calls late.

Well, anyone with half a brain and a shred of objectivity knows this was hyperbole, but man they got some calls late.
Same crew that ref'd the Rutgers game but with a different Field Judge... Same result however... Evidently they split the proceeds from the point shaving... Yeah, I'm say'n they're crooked...

What I'm Not saying is that's why we lost... We beat ourselves in about every phase of the game when it mattered... We could have overcome the refs had we played well...

One reason Allen has lost me as a supporter is our consistently poor tackling... That's coaching... How anyone can be considered a defensive guru and routinely allow the pathetic display of poor tackling that we've seen over the past two years is beyond me...

Reactions: midwolfe
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT