ADVERTISEMENT

Michael Durr...

82IU

Freshman
Apr 30, 2016
didn't play. CMW said it was a coaching decision. Coach had a twinkle in his eye when he said it then got up from the post game interview. Hope it was nothing more than a skipped class. LOL
K. Lander is still out due to leg injury per CMW. We are going to need all the guys down the stretch. Good game tonight and the boys were ready tonight. Good for my Blood Pressure!
Go Hoosiers!

didn't play. CMW said it was a coaching decision. Coach had a twinkle in his eye when he said it then got up from the post game interview. Hope it was nothing more than a skipped class. LOL
K. Lander is still out due to leg injury per CMW. We are going to need all the guys down the stretch. Good game tonight and the boys were ready tonight. Good for my Blood Pressure!
Go Hoosiers!
Great 1st half - TERRIBLE second half (played like we did against much)

I am glad To learn Lander is hurt. I thought he did not even get mop up minutes due to his play. Hopefully he is almost back. If Rob is out Lander immediately becomes are back up point guard.

Reactions: kkott
Pen st hit 8 or 9 threes in H2. Some were off of missed switches and some were just lucky shots. There was a let down but it wasn't terrible imo.
Woodson backed off our pressure to avoid fouling, and we ran full shot clocks on offense. This is how you shorten the game. We were executing well out of halftime, but our rotations got sluggish and we missed some assignments. Geronimo got benched because he tried to make a play by pressuring the ball instead of staying on the shooter. Apparently, he didn’t get the memo.

Pen st hit 8 or 9 threes in H2. Some were off of missed switches and some were just lucky shots. There was a let down but it wasn't terrible imo.
I think CMW used the word horrible for his description of the second half. Our effort was very similar to the Michigan game

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT