ADVERTISEMENT

MI needed a half

Cavanagh.13

Senior
Nov 6, 2019
Then they were right back at the best team in the league level. Just as good as Baylor or the Zags. The real deal.

I'm not a Wisconsin fan..... but they got homered on their own home floor in the last 8 minutes of the game.

Outright blatant fouls by Michigan..... Refs swallowed their whistles.

I'm not a Wisconsin fan..... but they got homered on their own home floor in the last 8 minutes of the game.

Outright blatant fouls by Michigan..... Refs swallowed their whistles.
Wiscy pulled an IU. Gave up several offensive rebounds and only made 7 FG’s entire second half. Woof!

Reactions: Tscurlo
I watched them beat up on a few cupcakes in the preseason and the first couple of league games. I thought they'd come back to earth. I was wrong.

I watched them beat up on a few cupcakes in the preseason and the first couple of league games. I thought they'd come back to earth. I was wrong.

Only team in the big ten where I think they are better at every position and facet of the game.

I thought guard play would hinder them, but they have been par or a bit above par with the rest of the guards in the league. Goes with out saying way better than ours.

Livers, Wagner, and Hunter are the best front court in the country, and it is not close. They play so well off each other and together.

Juwan and Holtman will battle for big ten coach of the year, and national.

Reactions: RichardMassive
Only team in the big ten where I think they are better at every position and facet of the game.

I thought guard play would hinder them, but they have been par or a bit above par with the rest of the guards in the league. Goes with out saying way better than ours.

Livers, Wagner, and Hunter are the best front court in the country, and it is not close. They play so well off each other and together.

Juwan and Holtman will battle for big ten coach of the year, and national.

The two biggest football programs in the Conference and they might have the best basketball programs. What a freaking joke.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT