ADVERTISEMENT

Merrick Garland is holding a press conference at 1:30 today (10/24)...

If I wanted your opinion, I’d give it to you.
jon stewart oh snap GIF

Maybe the parents can stop harassing school board members ;). Acting like adults might go a long way in getting their kids to behave better ;)

Agree. If only that dad in Virginia had taught his daughter how to NOT be sexually assaulted in the school bathroom, he'd have no reason to complain to the school board. All the parents fault.

Reactions: DANC
Although he's not on the ballot, I'd be surprised if a Trump indictment was announced just two weeks before Election Day.
LOL it probably keeps you up at night just praying he gets indicted. For whatever reason ally your hopes and dreams are based on Trump going down.

Reactions: Crayfish57 and DANC
You fell for the Trump is getting indicted again story yesterday!!!! LOL!
You referring to someone guessing what the announcement was about when the press conference was announced?

A bit of a stretch but not nearly the amount of stretching you do for most of your wild conspiracies ;)

LOL it probably keeps you up at night just praying he gets indicted. For whatever reason ally your hopes and dreams are based on Trump going down.

Akin to hoping a felon gets convicted.

That's fairly common, except for people who turn a blind eye towards their partisan heroes.

I'm sure you are cheering for all of the other felons to escape punishment as well ;) you wouldn't be a hypocrite after all.

Pretty sure he's the one on the left.

pj9u5u0ezrx21.jpg
Peggy Lipton - the hippy chick fantasy of every high school and college age male in the early 70s.

I love the slogan of the show: One Black, One White, and One Blond.

• Love
Reactions: larsIU
Durham created headlines for Fox News with his anecdotal evidence which is all the proof required for some folks that the FBI was a biased Trump foe.
Anecdotal? He got a conviction that an FBI agent changed an e-mail that was used to justify using the Steele dossier to get a FISA warrant.

He also got the FBI to admit they knew the Steele document was fake.

There was nothing 'anecdotal' about sworn testimony.

Last edited:
Reactions: Indianaftw
Kind of like the people that still think trump is innocent.
That word means something Grover. Has he been found guilty of anything? Or is somebody guilty because you disagree with them politically? Is that the world in which you want to live, Grover?

Akin to hoping a felon gets convicted.

That's fairly common, except for people who turn a blind eye towards their partisan heroes.

I'm sure you are cheering for all of the other felons to escape punishment as well ;) you wouldn't be a hypocrite after all.
Hoping a “felon” gets “convicted” 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
That word means something Grover. Has he been found guilty of anything? Or is somebody guilty because you disagree with them politically? Is that the world in which you want to live, Grover?
Of course he does - as long as Dims can stick it to Republicans.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT