ADVERTISEMENT

Meanwhile, in our neck of the woods...

The exercises, which will include long-range bombers, will be the first simultaneous air and naval maneuvers Russia has carried out in the Caribbean since 2019, the U.S. official said. The exercises will be conducted over the summer, culminating in a worldwide naval exercise in the fall.
Obama or Biden was President in 2019?

Russia lacks a true blue water navy and in a conventional wartime sense they couldn't project what little naval power that they do have, even if they wanted to, against the US mainland. We'd see it coming a mile away and put them all to the bottom in short order. Hell, they can barely use it effectively against Ukraine. These exercises are more or less exercises in futility.

You really should know, you are not welcome around here. It’s not an us problem, it’s a you problem. Just to be totally transparent.
Fortunately that's not up to you. Don't like his posts/threads, then put him on ignore.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Fortunately that's not up to you. Don't like his posts/threads, then put him on ignore.
The irony of it is, he can't do that.

GOODFELLAS-LAUGHING-SCENE-HENRY-HILL-meme-9.jpg

Reactions: T.M.P.
This topic won't get much action because they can't push out their fake outrage at Biden about it. Had someone beaten me to the punch, they would've had a half or full page of patting each other on the back to see who does the best of decrying the current administration over it.

It's an important topic though. Putin came into power wanting dismantle NATO from the outside in

Reactions: Indyhorn
This topic won't get much action because they can't push out their fake outrage at Biden about it. Had someone beaten me to the punch, they would've had a half or full page of patting each other on the back to see who does the best of decrying the current administration over it.

It's an important topic though. Putin came into power wanting dismantle NATO from the outside in
Aw, look who's upset they're not getting a reaction after posting a nothing article.

So weak......

There is no rationalizing with the Trump voters.

Reactions: Indyhorn
A 5-year period between similar exercises… hardly seems concerning to me either. The Atlantic fleet will shadow the Russians (keeping them out of the Florida Straight perhaps) and the two opposing forces will gather signals intelligence along the way. It’s interesting that the Russians think they have funds for a naval exercise with all the funds being spent in Ukraine.

Last edited:
That’s not true. It explains these exercises started in 2019.

They started then or the last one was then?

Russian ships have become an occasional presence in Havana over the last decade. In 2008, after a visit by then Russian President Dmitry Medvedev, a group of Russian ships entered Cuban waters in what Cuban media described as the first such visit since 1991. Another group visited the southern city Cienfuegos in 2010, reportedly with a cargo of wheat. Others visited in 2013 and in 2014.

In January 2015, the reconnaissance and communications ship Viktor Leonov arrived unannounced in Havana a day before the start of discussions between U.S. and Cuban officials on the reopening of diplomatic relations. The Viktor Leonov returned again in March 2018.

All of the Russian naval missions to Cuba have been seen as a projection of military power close to U.S. shores, although neither Cuba nor Russian have described them as anything other than routine.

This has been the most unimpressive thread.. Then I see who started it... I've never been a special ed teacher, but I think we all know what it feels like now.
Theres at least one Carmel inhabitants, that are paid to simply shut up, but they haven't figured out that they are the butt if the room.

This has been the most unimpressive thread.. Then I see who started it...
You were the first person to reply to it after I quoted an excerpt.

I've never been a special ed teacher, but I think we all know what it feels like now.
Of course you haven't. They don't tend to let the students be the teachers.

Theres at least one Carmel inhabitants, that are paid to simply shut up, but they haven't figured out that they are the butt if the room.
English please.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT