ADVERTISEMENT

Mason Miller decision Monday

Certain that he didn’t regret not going to IU when they weren’t even in his final 3? Doesn’t take talking to him to know something so obvious.

So you didn't talk to him? I mean, I don't know...I just asked if he might not have a touch of regret missing the chance to do something very special with IU and Mike Penix. Logical question and you were so sure and so specific with the answer.

Did Helm's award you another fake championship?

The face you make when you realize your unfunny Helm’s joke looks even more pathetic when the majority of your board talks about making a tournament last season that didn’t exist.

tenor.gif

I was going to add that I couldn’t wait for the never clever/funny fat girl joke in response but I see that you used it in this thread already! LOL! How sad. Predicable just like the other poster who can’t keep from commenting on any Purdue fans post

This. IU was never the runner-up for him.
This is well known by anyone around the WC program. Bell is a good kid and had already accepted an invitation to visit IU, so he didn’t want to cancel it. But he’d already decided. Unfortunately, we weren’t close to second. Great kid, great player. I think someone here suffers from chronic pretendinitis. There’s no cure, so several of us administer booster shots from time to time. Excessive counting is one of the side effects.

The face you make when you realize your unfunny Helm’s joke looks even more pathetic when the majority of your board talks about making a tournament last season that didn’t exist.

tenor.gif

I was going to add that I couldn’t wait for the never clever/funny fat girl joke in response but I see that you used it in this thread already! LOL! How sad. Predicable just like the other poster who can’t keep from commenting on any Purdue fans post
The fact you’re on an IU forum just shows how pathetic you are.

tenor.gif

That face you make when you realize how pathetic you are posting on a rivals board. Take Blank 401 with you.

tenor.gif

My my..IU's loss on Sat has brought all the trolls out. Congrats fat boy.

You have to win multiple National Titles to be a Blue Blood. IU has 5 National titles. IU is a blue blood.

IU was (not is) a bluelood. Half the fanbase doesn’t even remember the last national championship. I am almost 40 and live outside of Indiana... very few people my age watching college basketball would consider IU one of the elites. It’s unfortunate, but it’s true.

My my..IU's loss on Sat has brought all the trolls out. Congrats fat boy.
Lmao! Just as I figured. You see a Purdue username and you cream in your pants typing out the same old stuff. Just hope you took the blood pressure meds before you got all excited on the internet.

That face you make when you realize how pathetic you are posting on a rivals board. Take Blank 401 with you.
Man, as you have posted on the boiler board. What does that say for you? I don't like to troll on rival boards, but don't put yourself above others when you do the same.

You’re lucky he isn’t a Senior in High School. Grant Heard would have him committed long ago. Good luck recruiting against the hottest name (Tom Allen) in College Football.

Off to a pretty good start in ‘22 with a guy just outside the top 100 lol.

If he’d rather play at Creighton in a small setting without exposure then so be it. Nothing against the kid but Big East isn’t much nowadays

You do realize Creighton draws more fans to its games than Indiana, right? And they have some of the newest and best facilities in the country. And every game in the Big East is nationally televised. And two national champion teams have come from the big east in the past 4 years. It is right on the heels of the B1G in terms of best conference.

You do realize Creighton draws more fans to its games than Indiana, right? And they have some of the newest and best facilities in the country. And every game in the Big East is nationally televised. And two national champion teams have come from the big east in the past 4 years. It is right on the heels of the B1G in terms of best conference.

mid major in a second rate conference.

Lmao! Just as I figured. You see a Purdue username and you cream in your pants typing out the same old stuff. Just hope you took the blood pressure meds before you got all excited on the internet.

Congrats again on the IU loss to Ahia. Big week for you goat ropers.

Yeeeee Haaaw

Best weekend was landing Kaufman to solidify a hell of a ‘21 class.
Still here trying to glean info and discern what Trey's going to do I see. You do know he's made his pick, right? Right. No, not here to troll in any way, shape or form, right? Right.

Naw man, not bitter at all. I'll admit that I like to come over and troll you guys from time to time; we certainly get plenty of it from IU fans on our boards.

Honestly...you don't seem like a bad guy. Sincerely wishing you and yours a Happy and safe Thanksgiving.

My dog likes me and I am pretty good company over oysters and craft beer. Fan forum stuff is just for shits and grins.

Same to you my man.

McDermott is a g coach and has built a great program, but they are NOT what we should strive to be. Sheesh... aim higher!
I said “first” strive to be. We have along way to go before becoming a top ten team.

A team that is consistently in the top 10 and making it to the elite 8 or better. Has a great tradition of winning (a lot.)

Then by your definition, IU is not a "blue blood" but I think your definition is not the one that most use.

I would take your definition and apply it to the word elite. I do not believe IU is elite at this time because IMO elite is winning now and for the recent past.

I would define "blue blood" as a program that has a long history of winning at a high level. I definitely believe IU falls under that category since we have five national championships under two different coaches and even went to a final four under another coach.

BUT every year that goes by where IU is not in the national discussion, that royal blue fades even more.

Reactions: MG80 and snarlcakes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT