ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Cuban thinks what Silicon Valley billionaires are up to is to take control of America

Harry Hondo

All-American
Gold Member
Nov 24, 2015
He thinks the recent leanings of a number of Silicon Valley billionaires towards Trump is to gain the ultimate power of having control and run the country. They'll be the board of directors and Trump is their CEO.

• Haha
Reactions: ulrey
Honest question, because I don't pay much attention to Cuban's political comments. What was his viewpoint while tech companies like Twitter and Meta were working with the feds to limit the impressions of viewpoints critical of the gov't?

Honest question, because I don't pay much attention to Cuban's political comments. What was his viewpoint while tech companies like Twitter and Meta were working with the feds to limit the impressions of viewpoints critical of the gov't?
Quite.

The Silicon Valley was recently reported as ‘libertarians” … hard to see libertarians agreeing to any arrangement with Republicans.

The Silicon Valley Trump support is overwhelmingly VC types, the creatives and management are still overwhelmingly progressive.

Honest question...

When did that happen and which party controlled the Govt, ie FBI, DOJ , Executive, Senate and Judiciary?...

He thinks the recent leanings of a number of Silicon Valley billionaires towards Trump is to gain the ultimate power of having control and run the country. They'll be the board of directors and Trump is their CEO.

Probably not a coincidence that Vance ended up the VP pick? After all he has such legislative and Executive experience...It's kind of like Blake Maters with something resembling a personality...

Honest question...

When did that happen and which party controlled the Govt, ie FBI, DOJ , Executive, Senate and Judiciary?...
All during Covid, so it spanned 2 different administrations and varying control of each chamber by both parties.

Reactions: Spartans9312
You mean when they wanted to take the megaphone away from people that were lying and misleading people?

Being able to post on social media isn't a protected right.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Anybody?

Not sure. I assumed he brushed it off. He has a bad case of TDS. Several months ago he was claiming Biden was still sharp and etc. He made the post below in June. Unfortunately, he turned into another dishonest partisan hack.

He's a dishonest partisan hack because he doesn't like DJT? Not everything is that black and white brother.

He was saying for months that Biden was sharp and nothing was wrong with him. That’s why he is a partisan hack. It has nothing to do with him disliking Trump. I haven’t ever voted for Trump because I don’t like him, but it doesn’t require me to lie about someone else.

Your question never happened. Unless you consider bots, foreign based troll farms and blatant lies as viewpoints.
Come on. The NY Post couldn't post nor users share the Hunter Biden laptop story. Suggesting that a lab leak may have been the cause of the pandemic wasn't allowed. A story about BLM leaders buying real estate with donations wasn't allowed.

The laptop story affair made it all the way to the Supreme Court before they decided the plaintiffs didn't have standing to sue.

It's not just about bot farms or crazies posting about injecting bleach. It's about the Govt pressuring these platforms.

Come on. The NY Post couldn't post nor users share the Hunter Biden laptop story. Suggesting that a lab leak may have been the cause of the pandemic wasn't allowed. A story about BLM leaders buying real estate with donations wasn't allowed.

The laptop story affair made it all the way to the Supreme Court before they decided the plaintiffs didn't have standing to sue.

It's not just about bot farms or crazies posting about injecting bleach. It's about the Govt pressuring these platforms.
You’re talking to a guy who thought soros was made up. Not exactly “up to speed.”

Reactions: jet812 and All4You
He was saying for months that Biden was sharp and nothing was wrong with him. That’s why he is a partisan hack. It has nothing to do with him disliking Trump. I haven’t ever voted for Trump because I don’t like him, but it doesn’t require me to lie about someone else.
Define "nothing wrong." Joe Biden is old and deteriorating, like most people ages 80+ do, so in that context, there is nothing wrong with him. Just because he may not have believed that Joe Biden is a vegetable who is incapable of making decisions, doesn't mean he lied about saying "nothing wrong".

You mean when they wanted to take the megaphone away from people that were lying and misleading people?

Being able to post on social media isn't a protected right.
No.
Just the opposite of what you spout.
As usual.

When feds conspire to deny citizens their Constitutionally guaranteed rights of free expression, as has been proven,
exposing this criminal act is not lying or misinformation.

That bullshit doesn't wash any longer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT