ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Cuban gets it right again

he’s doing what Musk is but on a much smaller scale, assuming Cuban is doing what you’re saying he’s doing. And I’m ok with that.

I am not supporting Musk's endorsements either. And to be fair, I think either has a right to their opinion, I just don't agree with either of them.

Reactions: Spartans9312
I'm sure there are a few, but my point wasn't people on here - rather that is Mark's (Cuban, not Trailer) take on it.
It may be, I honestly pay no attention to Cuban. I try to pay no attention to billionaires but some are pretty "in your face" and tough to avoid.

I like Buffett in that I almost never see him. That is good, he is only 94 and meets my criteria of not blowing his own horn all the time. Let's just make him pres.

It may be, I honestly pay no attention to Cuban. I try to pay no attention to billionaires but some are pretty "in your face" and tough to avoid.

I like Buffett in that I almost never see him. That is good, he is only 94 and meets my criteria of not blowing his own horn all the time. Let's just make him pres.

He's a much better type of personality. If he were younger, he would be worthwhile to consider.

Are there any younger versions of him?

I'm sure there are a few, but my point wasn't people on here - rather that is Mark's (Cuban, not Trailer) take on it.
Mark Cuban's take seems to be that Donald Trump is unfit to serve in about 100 different ways.

The so-called praise of Harris is him merely saying “I think you need someone you can trust. Is Kamala perfect? No. Do I agree with everything she’s going to do or says or do? No. But I trust her.”

Reactions: largemouth
Mark Cuban's take seems to be that Donald Trump is unfit to serve in about 100 different ways.

The so-called praise of Harris is him merely saying “I think you need someone you can trust. Is Kamala perfect? No. Do I agree with everything she’s going to do or says or do? No. But I trust her.”

Trust to lie incessantly. But we know what you care about. So you’re a one trick trick

Dimon is way too smart to get into politics
I agree with this. But honestly Desantis is smart enough. And competent. Shapiro is smart enough and competent. We don’t need a dimon bc as you say they don’t want it but as long as we could get a Desantis instead of a trump and a Shapiro instead of a Harris we’d be okay. This combo is just a disaster

Reactions: twenty02
I am not a Trumpster. I am a republican that will do everything I can to keep Harris/Walz out of office. Many (of course not you 😉) “Never Trumpers” have lost their minds and spend all day, every day insulting Trump voters. They will have a lot to answer for in four years if Harris/Walz win.
I think the flip-case is valid too- if Trump does say pull us out of NATO, somehow become like his faves Orban and Putin, end our voting- well you Trump voters have a lot to answer to as well. I’m voting Coach Cig as I see no good outcome from this election. World War 3 or the end of the nation we know- huge federal debt either way. We are screwed. Can’t blame me. I hate both sides now

I think the flip-case is valid too- if Trump does say pull us out of NATO, somehow become like his faves Orban and Putin, end our voting- well you Trump voters have a lot to answer to as well. I’m voting Coach Cig as I see no good outcome from this election. World War 3 or the end of the nation we know- huge federal debt either way. We are screwed. Can’t blame me. I hate both sides now
Let’s say your worst case scenario comes to pass and Trump pulls us out of NATO. What then? Putin rolls over Europe in a Nazi style Blitzkrieg?

Grow up Peter Pan. Count Chocula. He’d get as far as Poland and the Baltics before getting a whooping put on him and then turning back. He can’t even control Eastern Ukraine.

And if the rest of NATO can’t pony up enough cash to make up for our absence, frankly they somewhat deserve their fate.

The unmitigated gall in these people.

“Donald Trump has said he will use the Justice department to go after his political enemies!”
That would be unprecedented. That it’s been weaponized against Trump is a myth that duped like you have bought. You can’t look at what Trump has done objectively and not think he’s probably committed these crimes. It’s impossible.

I agree with this. But honestly Desantis is smart enough. And competent. Shapiro is smart enough and competent. We don’t need a dimon bc as you say they don’t want it but as long as we could get a Desantis instead of a trump and a Shapiro instead of a Harris we’d be okay. This combo is just a disaster
You mean this guy?

Reactions: UncleMark
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT