ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Cuban gets it right again

he’s doing what Musk is but on a much smaller scale, assuming Cuban is doing what you’re saying he’s doing. And I’m ok with that.

I am not supporting Musk's endorsements either. And to be fair, I think either has a right to their opinion, I just don't agree with either of them.

I'm sure there are a few, but my point wasn't people on here - rather that is Mark's (Cuban, not Trailer) take on it.
It may be, I honestly pay no attention to Cuban. I try to pay no attention to billionaires but some are pretty "in your face" and tough to avoid.

I like Buffett in that I almost never see him. That is good, he is only 94 and meets my criteria of not blowing his own horn all the time. Let's just make him pres.

Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
It may be, I honestly pay no attention to Cuban. I try to pay no attention to billionaires but some are pretty "in your face" and tough to avoid.

I like Buffett in that I almost never see him. That is good, he is only 94 and meets my criteria of not blowing his own horn all the time. Let's just make him pres.

He's a much better type of personality. If he were younger, he would be worthwhile to consider.

Are there any younger versions of him?

Reactions: Marvin the Martian
I'm sure there are a few, but my point wasn't people on here - rather that is Mark's (Cuban, not Trailer) take on it.
Mark Cuban's take seems to be that Donald Trump is unfit to serve in about 100 different ways.

The so-called praise of Harris is him merely saying “I think you need someone you can trust. Is Kamala perfect? No. Do I agree with everything she’s going to do or says or do? No. But I trust her.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT