ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Cuban gets it right again

Zoolander Blue Steel GIF
That’s Blue Steel

Reactions: snarlcakes
Mistakes are made with statistics, and they're corrected. Big frickin' deal. I'm with Reagan - "trust but verify."
You really are a company man, aren’t you? 😂

Correct them sure, but why not even mention the mistakes that were made? Why just change the numbers without comment?

Was doing that yet another “mistake”?

You really are a company man, aren’t you? 😂

Correct them sure, but why not even mention the mistakes that were made? Why just change the numbers without comment?

Was doing that yet another “mistake”?
I have no idea why they corrected them the way they did. You don't know either. I do know that correcting them isn't a one-time thing. I don't look for a political conspiracy behind everything. Looking for conspiracies behind everything used to be a moonbat thing, now it's a wingnut thing. Are you a wingnut?

• Haha
Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
Why was the public only allowed to hear 20 minutes of a “60 Minutes” interview? What profound messaging of Kamalama’s did we miss during the hidden 40 minutes
The show was divided evenly between planned interviews with Trump and Harris.

Then Trump, at this point barely aware of what day it is, what city he is in, or the need for a diaper change, decided that CBS was just going to be too mean to him.

He tucked tail and ran.

He will give no real interviews to anyone not worshipping his ball sack, engage in zero debates, present zero defined policies, play the victim card, lie to friendly crowds, and simply sway like an addled fool to canned music for 40 minutes

Yet, over at Fox they’re mocking her lack of answers! She didn’t even know how many illegal aliens have crossed the border during her term of being in charge.

Why was the public only allowed to hear 20 minutes of a “60 Minutes” interview? What profound messaging of Kamalama’s did we miss during the hidden 40 minutes? It must have been good, coming from the astute former San Francisco prosecuting attorney that she was (cough, cough).
You do know that the name "60 Minutes" doesn't mean they spend 60 minutes on any one thing, right? Usually, they have three different stories during the show. Then they used to have Andy Rooney do a thing. I miss that part.

Then Trump, at this point barely aware of what day it is, what city he is in, or the need for a diaper change, decided that CBS was just going to be too mean to him.

He tucked tail and ran.

He will give no real interviews to anyone not worshipping his ball sack, engage in zero debates, present zero defined policies, play the victim card, lie to friendly crowds, and simply sway like an addled fool to canned music for 40 minutes
You’re an outside shooter. “That’s for sure, for sure!” said San Bernardino’s Valley Gyrl.

I have no idea why they corrected them the way they did. You don't know either. I do know that correcting them isn't a one-time thing. I don't look for a political conspiracy behind everything. Looking for conspiracies behind everything used to be a moonbat thing, now it's a wingnut thing. Are you a wingnut?
They were never off this bad before 2022, according to the guy in the RCI story that was linked in the crime thread.

Also, the wingnut here would be the one taking it on faith that such a RIDICULOUS manipulation of the crime data was an honest mistake.

That strains credulity, especially with the FBI’s recent history.

Reactions: snarlcakes
They were never off this bad before 2022, according to the guy in the RCI story that was linked in the crime thread.

Also, the wingnut here would be the one taking it on faith that such a RIDICULOUS manipulation of the crime data was an honest mistake.

You don't have a clue why they were changed and why they were change the way they were. You're merely speculating. All conspiracy theories start the same way - with baseless speculation.

What you think you know about the FBI is skewed. The Director is a Republican, they all have been, and the rank and file is largely Republican. The idea they're out to get Trump is all manufactured by Trump. I'll be happy when Trump craziness is a thing of the past.

• Haha
Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
You don't have a clue why they were changed and why they were change the way they were. You're merely speculating. All conspiracy theories start the same way - with baseless speculation.

What you think you know about the FBI is skewed. The Director is a Republican, they all have been, and the rank and file is largely Republican. The idea they're out to get Trump is all manufactured by Trump. I'll be happy when Trump craziness is a thing of the past.
You’re as horribly biased as anyone else on this board and you can’t even see it.

It’s fascinating to watch.

You’re as horribly biased as anyone else on this board and you can’t even see it.

It’s fascinating to watch.
We all have biases, but I at least give a serious effort to being objective. I know I do pretty well when my posts are backed by facts rather than baseless speculation.

The FBI was always crooked when it came to political issues. J. Egdar set the tone. Bobby Kennedy, Comey, and others perpetuated it. I wouldn’t trust them with a political investigation any further than I can throw them.

If I had my way, all investigations of any administration would be managed by some kind of random selection of state investigators. The FBI, the DOJ, and special counsels need to stay out of it.

Cuban just wants his name in the news. The best way to that is to oppose Trump so all the Dem MSM propaganda outlets will spread his BS. If he was backing Trump then there would be very little news about cuban from the propaganda machine. Gallup poll indicates 70% of the people don't trust the MSM.

He tucked tail and ran.

Yet, Donald Trump will come to rule over us once again. Take shelter, one well-stocked in hot chocolate and to your favorite biscuit, I guess Triscuit.

Cuban just wants his name in the news. The best way to that is to oppose Trump so all the Dem MSM propaganda outlets will spread his BS. If he was backing Trump then there would be very little news about cuban from the propaganda machine. Gallup poll indicates 70% of the people don't trust the MSM.

Are you kidding? If Cuban backed Trump he’d be at Trump’s rallies and get a lot of media coverage same as Musk has.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT