ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Cuban gets it right again

What the DNC must have on Cuban…

#TrainWreckKamala
You really have to wonder what the hell Mark had on his hard drive. His constant promoting of Harris is just pure cringe and not remotely organic. You can tell he doesn't believe any of it.

You really have to wonder what the hell Mark had on his hard drive. His constant promoting of Harris is just pure cringe and not remotely organic. You can tell he doesn't believe any of it.
You can? You aren't smart enough to have an original thought so where did you get that BS?

He said something so I’m sharing. Forget DJ “Enemy from Within” Trump and Convenient Catholic Vance. Cuban tells it how it is about Harris.

Like most republican “Never Trumpers” Cuban has lost his mind when it comes to Trump. They will have to answer in a couple years if they succeed in helping elect these two progressives.

He failed to acknowledge she showed up 15 minutes late and her staff waved off the interview quickly in the background. Most of her answers were filibusters. She is fortunate Baier was a gentleman and didn’t act like MSM journalists.

Are there male lesbians?
bebf8bc1566d1b8f29fe6811551595d8.gif

Like most republican “Never Trumpers” Cuban has lost his mind when it comes to Trump. They will have to answer in a couple years if they succeed in helping elect these two progressives.

He failed to acknowledge she showed up 15 minutes late and her staff waved off the interview quickly in the background. Most of her answers were filibusters. She is fortunate Baier was a gentleman and didn’t act like MSM journalists.
What “answers” are you talking about?

How has he lost his mind in regards to Trump?

She certainly answers more questions than Trump and doesn’t threaten a military response to political haters.

That's insultingly dismissive of a lot of solid Republicans, including many that knew him best as his political appointees and staffers. And me. ;) Frankly, we think the Trumpsters have lost their minds when it comes to Trump. Not you, of course, because I wouldn't insult you like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: outside shooter
All his MSNBC hits are morphing him into a lesbian.

The ad hominem attack on Cuban misses the point. Trump was lying. Just like he lied when he guaranteed that no American factory workers would lose their jobs if he was elected, and then proceeded to end his Presidency with 3 Million fewer jobs than when he took office. By contrast Biden has added 16 million jobs more than Trump left him with...

She certainly answers more questions than Trump and doesn’t threaten a military response to political haters.
I realize this is the Harris campaigns most recent distortion. I would advise you to be more discerning when you hear politicians throwing out attacks on the campaign trail. What you're repeating is false.

I realize this is the Harris campaigns most recent distortion. I would advise you to be more discerning when you hear politicians throwing out attacks on the campaign trail. What you're repeating is false.
What was meant by the "enemies from within" comment? Sounds like a fascist dog whistle, right?

Are you ok with that comment in general?

Correct, he suggested using the National Guard in response to large scale violence due to the election results. At such time he wouldn't even have control over the National Guard, but his recommendation in no different than what Tom Cotton penned in the NYT during the Summer of Love.

And it's been bastardized by leftists. And repeated by morons as some sort of search and destroy mission against people who disagree with his politics.

Correct, he suggested using the National Guard in response to large scale violence due to the election results. At such time he wouldn't even have control over the National Guard, but his recommendation in no different than what Tom Cotton penned in the NYT during the Summer of Love.

And it's been bastardized by leftists. And repeated by morons as some sort of search and destroy mission against people who disagree with his politics.
No. I heard him say it myself and he clearly meant using the National Guard and "the military" on "the enemies within" which he plainly said were political opponents like Adam Schiff. It's not OK and other Republicans that have some balls have said it's not OK. There is literally nothing that Trump says or does that some of you hard core MAGAs will not defend.

Reactions: outside shooter
No. I heard him say it myself and he clearly meant using the National Guard and "the military" on "the enemies within" which he plainly said were political opponents like Adam Schiff. It's not OK and other Republicans that have some balls have said it's not OK. There is literally nothing that Trump says or does that some of you hard core MAGAs will not defend.
You're as big a moron as Clover then if you can't understand what he was saying in context. Or this is just another manifestation of your TDS. Probably both.

Reactions: snarlcakes
You're as bug a moron as Clover then if you can't understand what he was saying in context. Or this is just another manifestation of your TDS. Probably both.
You're a true dunce if you listen to Trump actually speaking and come to the same conclusion as I did. Your TDS has distorted you mind and removed all logic.

That's insultingly dismissive of a lot of solid Republicans, including many that knew him best as his political appointees and staffers. And me. ;) Frankly, we think the Trumpsters have lost their minds when it comes to Trump. Not you, of course, because I wouldn't insult you like that.
I am not a Trumpster. I am a republican that will do everything I can to keep Harris/Walz out of office. Many (of course not you 😉) “Never Trumpers” have lost their minds and spend all day, every day insulting Trump voters. They will have a lot to answer for in four years if Harris/Walz win.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
He said something so I’m sharing. Forget DJ “Enemy from Within” Trump and Convenient Catholic Vance. Cuban tells it how it is about Harris.

Yet, over at Fox they’re mocking her lack of answers! She didn’t even know how many illegal aliens have crossed the border during her term of being in charge.

Why was the public only allowed to hear 20 minutes of a “60 Minutes” interview? What profound messaging of Kamalama’s did we miss during the hidden 40 minutes? It must have been good, coming from the astute former San Francisco prosecuting attorney that she was (cough, cough).

Why was the public only allowed to hear 20 minutes of a “60 Minutes” interview? What profound messaging of Kamalama’s did we miss during the hidden 40 minutes? It must have been good, coming from the astute former San Francisco prosecuting attorney that she was (cough, cough).
Why answer questions when you can party (and likely shart in your diaper on stage)!!

I am not a Trumpster. I am a republican that will do everything I can to keep Harris/Walz out of office. Many (of course not you 😉) “Never Trumpers” have lost their minds and spend all day, every day insulting Trump voters. They will have a lot to answer for in four years if Harris/Walz win.
Frankly, many Republicans believe that Trump is unfit for the office of President, especially Commander in Chief. This includes former SecDefs and members of the Joint Chiefs, as well as most of his appointees and staffers that have gone on the record. Why can't our opinions be respected by MAGA folks?

I also strongly believe that Trump supporters will have a lot to answer for electing Trump once and much more if he's elected again. Most likely no one will reflect much on their votes, however. ;)

I don't insult Trump voters for voting for Trump. My dad is a Trump voter FCS. So are other members of my family. I do insult dishonest Trump voters here and Trump himself is certainly fair game. I've gotten to that point with the more obnoxious and dishonest of the MAGA people here (DANC, for example, is a flat-out liar). Sorry. I've never insulted you.

I'm good. In fact, I'm thinking about golfing this afternoon.

Reactions: stollcpa
Frankly, many Republicans believe that Trump is unfit for the office of President, especially Commander in Chief. This includes former SecDefs and members of the Joint Chiefs, as well as most of his appointees and staffers that have gone on the record. Why can't our opinions be respected by MAGA folks?

I also strongly believe that Trump supporters will have a lot to answer for electing Trump once and much more if he's elected again. Most likely no one will reflect much on their votes, however.

I don't insult Trump voters for voting for Trump. My dad is a Trump voter FCS. So are other members of my family. I do insult dishonest Trump voters here and Trump himself is certainly fair game. I've gotten to that point with the more obnoxious and dishonest of the MAGA people here (DANC, for example, is a flat-out liar). Sorry. I've never insulted you.

I'm good. In fact, I'm thinking about golfing this afternoon.
I tee off in 30 minutes. Hope you have great game today.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
You're seriously uninformed. That's because this shit (below) doesn't get covered by the "news" outlets you get your misinformation from or the social media outlets that feed you your algorithm-driven propaganda.

Trump doesn't give a shit about democracy, the Constitution, or anything other than his fat, sorry ass and keeping it out of court and/or jail.

I'll tell you what's going to happen in less than three weeks. It will be a close election and, before the outcome is known, Trump will declare victory, unleash a blizzard of lies about non-existent election fraud, and do everything he can to throw the whole process into chaos. And you support this POS. Pathetic.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT