ADVERTISEMENT

Manning most clutch QB of all-time. Brady not in top 5.....

why_ross.gif.gif

Reactions: C-$
He's either taking a shoot and hasn't seen it yet...

Or sitting at his computer nervously tapping his leg talking to himself...

I am a connoisseur of facts and I support their free and widespread distribution.

One other QB has more playoff wins in his career than all but four of the 31 other franchises have amassed since the AFL-NFL merger.

The same guy also has more playoff wins than these 6 franchises COMBINED: Bengals, Browns, Cardinals, Chiefs, Texans, Lions

Playoff Wins Since 1970 AFL-NFL Merger
Cowboys 33
Steelers 33
49ers 30
Raiders 22 (move aside Raiders....)
Tom Brady 21
(14th place)...Colts 15

support: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_standings_since_AFL–NFL_merger
(sorted by playoff wins)

You mean like the fact that the Patriots have been penalized for cheating twice?

Tampa Bay Bucs (6) + Cleveland Browns (4) + New Orleans Saints (6) + Kansas City Chiefs (3) together need 2 more playoffs wins (since 1970) to catch "the greatest."

Tampa Bay Bucs (6) + Cleveland Browns (4) + New Orleans Saints (6) + Kansas City Chiefs (3) together need 2 more playoffs wins (since 1970) to catch "the greatest."

How many more cheating scandals do they need to catch up.

This is too easy,it's not even fun anymore.

Has Tom let you suck his johnson yet?

I am a connoisseur of facts and I support their free and widespread distribution.

One other QB has more playoff wins in his career than all but four of the 31 other franchises have amassed since the AFL-NFL merger.

The same guy also has more playoff wins than these 6 franchises COMBINED: Bengals, Browns, Cardinals, Chiefs, Texans, Lions

Playoff Wins Since 1970 AFL-NFL Merger
Cowboys 33
Steelers 33
49ers 30
Raiders 22 (move aside Raiders....)
Tom Brady 21
(14th place)...Colts 15

support: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_standings_since_AFL–NFL_merger
(sorted by playoff wins)
Why do u name the QB only and put him against the other teams? Brady didn't win all by himself. Others, including the equipment staff should also be mentioned as having just as many wins and credit in making those 21 wins happen.

NEWS FLASH:

The NFLPA is conducting the appeal on Brady’s behalf.

Whether Tom Brady wants to give up his phone or not, there is no freakin’ way that the NFLPA is going to accept setting the precedent that every player accused of anything MUST give up his personal cell phone every time in order to avoid being labeled as un-cooperative. If that phone was alleged to have been used in an actual serious CRIME that’s one thing. But short of that, to the union it should simply be a non-starter. The CBA calls for cooperation, but it doesn't give Goodell the authority to decide that cooperation trumps all privacy rights of p[layers.

If Tom Brady does decide to give up his phone, I’d think that the NFLPA would then say “OK, Tom, that’s not what we want, at all. Thus we are out of here and you are on your own”

In other words, it is not happening, whether TB is OK with it happening or not.

This case serves two purposes, to clear Tom Brady and to reign in the out-of-control power of the czar Roger Goodell. They want to get both done without pitting these two objectives against one another.

Why do u name the QB only and put him against the other teams?

It is what it is. Pitchers get credited with wins in baseball. Shortstops don't, catchers don't.

Quarterbacks get credited with wins in football. Running backs don't, receivers don't. It takes you 10 seconds to get Troy Aikman's won-loss record but hours to calculate for yourself the won-loss records of, say, Emmitt Smith or Michael Irvin.

It is what it is and I don't make the rules.

if you want all QBs sorted by wins, winning percentage, or whatever, go here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_starting_quarterback_playoff_records

funny, sort by playoff winning percentage and Peyton is just behind Matt Schaub and just ahead of Matt Hasselbeck.

Last edited:
They're talking about Eli, not Peyton - read much? Oh, unless you're here to troll like Ducati, Heller, twin Degrees, or UK fans, right?

Clutch QBs ought to be clutch enough all year long to get to the playoffs now and then. Think much?

Lots of Giants fans I know do not want Eli to be their QB any more.

Anyone who puts Eli even near the top of any all-time QB rating is by default a moron.

Nothing pesky at all. Eli failed to make the playoffs at all in 6 of 11 seasons. That shouldn't be overlooked in comparing him with someone who, say, made the playoffs in 12 of 13 seasons.

Here I am again, doling out facts to the fact-deprived huddled masses.

Nothing pesky at all. Eli failed to make the playoffs at all in 6 of 11 seasons. That shouldn't be overlooked in comparing him with someone who, say, made the playoffs in 12 of 13 seasons.

Here I am again, doling out facts to the fact-deprived huddled masses.
Well, since the article was about which quarterbacks are the most clutch in the postseason, then the actual number of playoff appearances is irrelevant. The entire purpose of the study was to examine what quarterbacks do once they get there.

Maybe you should actually read some things before acting like you're God's Gift To Logical Reasoning around here, which you clearly are not. Your sense of your own intelligence is very, ahem, inflated.

Clutch QBs ought to be clutch enough all year long to get to the playoffs now and then. Think much?

Anyone who puts Eli even near the top of any all-time QB rating is by default a moron.

Lots of Pats fans I know admit Brady & Pats are cheaters and feel any Pats fan who doesn't realize it is a complete lunatic & a moron. So there, that settles it.

I thought you always said that Championships are all that mattered...the regular season not so much? Or is that only because Eli is 2-0 against the Cheatriots in the Super Bowl? Wait, that's the same number of times the Cheatriots have recently been caught cheating!

the article was about which quarterbacks are the most clutch in the postseason,.

Focus only on the playoffs. Eli has been ONE-AND DONE 3 of the 5 times he's even been in the playoffs. That is 50% more than the greatest EVER, who's made 12 trips.

How you can not comprehend that is bizarre.

He rode a couple of fairy tale miracles while otherwise being a middling QB, postseason and otherwise.

Championships matter most, Rangepussy, and you shouldn't suck all year like a Coltish pissant, rarely even sniffing winning seasons while also making a run at interception records,or you don't have much of a chance to win shit.

Championships matter most, Rangepussy, and you shouldn't suck all year like a Coltish pissant, rarely even sniffing winning seasons while also making a run at interception records,or you don't have much of a chance to win shit.

Watching your descent into total madness should be a cautionary tale for obsessive personalities everywhere. Although considering you're an antagonistic troll, I have enjoyed it thoroughly

Focus only on the playoffs. Eli has been ONE-AND DONE 3 of the 5 times he's even been in the playoffs. That is 50% more than the greatest EVER, who's made 12 trips.

How you can not comprehend that is bizarre.

He rode a couple of fairy tale miracles while otherwise being a middling QB, postseason and otherwise.
You are mentally retarded.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT