ADVERTISEMENT

Lunardi has us as a 10 seed...

SoccerSammy

All-Big Ten
Sep 7, 2012
Where have I seen this Groundhog Day scenario play out before? In 2 weeks we’ll be “last 4 in” and then quickly move to “first 4 out” status.... hello NIT. And before the Archie butt sniffers claim I’m “proud“ of being negative... dead wrong. This sucks. I’ll keep watching & hoping, but hope and a poor shooting night from the Hawkeyes is about all we have now

Reactions: Hoosierific
Where have I seen this Groundhog Day scenario play out before? In 2 weeks we’ll be “last 4 in” and then quickly move to “first 4 out” status.... hello NIT. And before the Archie butt sniffers claim I’m “proud“ of being negative... dead wrong. This sucks. I’ll keep watching & hoping, but hope and a poor shooting night from the Hawkeyes is about all we have now

I still don’t know how the hell we didn’t make the tournament with a returning all big ten senior and a lottery pick freshmen. Pair Romeos desire and Archie’s coaching, you can do just that!!!

It will probably come down to a good showing in the BTT where we always suck.

there isn’t gonna be a tourney. After this shutdown by MI, all the talk is now that programs just need to make sure they are 100% for the real tourney. Everyone will go into lockdown mode to insure they play. If leagues do have a tournament, like maybe the sec, you would see the top teams insured of a good seed not even play. Risk/reward is too great.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
This team is really hard to read . They go to Iowa and play the end of that game like one of the best teams in the country. I really got my hopes up that this team had finally turned the corner on this season . Then home to Rutgers and they don't show up on Defense or offense . This teams poor shooting does not give them much margin for error . I really think that they might not make the NCAA tourney at this rate . Beat Illinois and our chances are much better , but then would this team show up for their next game . Like I said , hard to read this team .

there isn’t gonna be a tourney. After this shutdown by MI, all the talk is now that programs just need to make sure they are 100% for the real tourney. Everyone will go into lockdown mode to insure they play. If leagues do have a tournament, like maybe the sec, you would see the top teams insured of a good seed not even play. Risk/reward is too great.

michigan can’t even practice for a minimum of 2 weeks. I doubt we play them this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT