ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like MBB seat selection starts next Tuesday 8/6....

eddy4iu

Sep 4, 2001
Emails being received that inform season ticket buyers that they will receive their selection day/time & priority point statement in the mail. I'd bet those letters could be showing up in mailboxes tomorrow and/or Thursday (maybe even today?) and that the online selection system will go live very soon to allow buyers to familiarize themselves with the process.

Best of luck to you season ticket buyers and GO HOOSIERS!!!!!!

Reactions: Courtsensetwo
Emails being received that inform season ticket buyers that they will receive their selection day/time & priority point statement in the mail. I'd bet those letters could be showing up in mailboxes tomorrow and/or Thursday (maybe even today?) and that the online selection system will go live very soon to allow buyers to familiarize themselves with the process.

Looking forward to the same 'ol same 'ol.

Reactions: eddy4iu
As an example I got my women's selection time letter & priority points statement in the mail this year on 7/19 2 days after receiving the email informing me that it was coming on 7/17. The letter was dated 7/16 so apparently was in the mail before I received the 7/17 email.
They also encourage folks to check into the online selection system early to familiarize themselves with it so would expect that will go live soon. I got the email telling me that the WBB selection process was live on 7/19. WBB selection started this year on 7/23.

Do you know what time it starts Tuesday? I got a new set of tickets and I select Tuesday at 9:15. I am hoping it starts at 9, but probably 8. This account has 7950 points. 1st 5 rows in C or D I hope.

Do you know what time it starts Tuesday? I got a new set of tickets and I select Tuesday at 9:15. I am hoping it starts at 9, but probably 8. This account has 7950 points. 1st 5 rows in C or D I hope.
I don't know what time it starts on Tuesday but I too would guess 8 or 8:30. I tried looking back to threads I started about last year's selection process both here and on another site to see if I could determine what time selection started but those threads are nowhere to be found. Last year's selection started on August 8th.
One of my friends selects on Tuesday a little before 3pm and he has just South of 4600 points. His Day 1 selection time this year is 13 minutes later than his Day 1 selection time last year. Not sure if that is at all helpful and don't know if new selectors enter the process every 3 or 4 minutes?
Do you know what seats your guy had last year or when he selected?
Regardless, you should do VERY well. Best of luck and Go Hoosiers!!!!!

I don't know what time it starts on Tuesday but I too would guess 8 or 8:30. I tried looking back to threads I started about last year's selection process both here and on another site to see if I could determine what time selection started but those threads are nowhere to be found. Last year's selection started on August 8th.
One of my friends selects on Tuesday a little before 3pm and he has just South of 4600 points. His Day 1 selection time this year is 13 minutes later than his Day 1 selection time last year. Not sure if that is at all helpful and don't know if new selectors enter the process every 3 or 4 minutes?
Do you know what seats your guy had last year or when he selected?
Regardless, you should do VERY well. Best of luck and Go Hoosiers!!!!!
he has had the same seats for 40+ years maybe longer. He could get better but loves the people he has sat next to for years. He never selects always lets the VC rep do it, just says same seats as last year. I finally convinced him to buy 2 extra seats this year (gives enough that he can get 4). So this is the first year he has ever selected on his own account. 9:15 go time, is just crazy. This guy is in the top .5% I was told. Giddddddeup

he has had the same seats for 40+ years maybe longer. He could get better but loves the people he has sat next to for years. He never selects always lets the VC rep do it, just says same seats as last year. I finally convinced him to buy 2 extra seats this year (gives enough that he can get 4). So this is the first year he has ever selected on his own account. 9:15 go time, is just crazy. This guy is in the top .5% I was told. Giddddddeup
Is he selecting or is he letting you do it? If he's in the Top .5% perhaps selection does start at 9?

And another thing - I checked a thread on another site that is pretty active with folks chiming in about their points and their selection days/times. 2 of the responders reported selection times of 8:44a and 8:46a. They are not first day selectors but that gives an indication that the process starts before 9am.

Last edited:
Is he selecting or is he letting you do it? If he's in the Top .5% perhaps selection does start at 9?

And another thing - I checked a thread on another site that is pretty active with folks chiming in about their points and their selection days/times. 2 of the responders reported selection times of 8:44a and 8:46a. They are not first day selectors but that gives an indication that the process starts before 9am.

Good move, especially if he's never done it before.
Does Jeffrey know when it starts?

I'm watching the seat map and as far as I can tell selection has not yet begun and - no action so far low in C & D.
My bet is it starts at 8:30.
Well, as soon as I typed that seats are turning red so it's on!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT