ADVERTISEMENT

With success comes...

BcBranimal

Redshirt
Jan 15, 2023
Hard work. I'm not talking about the team, I'm talking about site preparation for the B1G Tailgate Show, Big Noon Kickoff, and now...College Gameday. As an alum and lifelong fan of IU Football/Basketball (men AND women)/Baseball/Soccer, I can't be happier when we succeed and get recognition. As someone that is also ultimately responsible for these pregame/game broadcasts working as intended, it causes some non-fan heartburn lol. Each iteration of pregame is more demanding, so as you sit on your couch or crowd the pregame stage to get on camera, remember there are many hard working IU employees that contribute to making it happen. I'm not complaining (never daunted), we have the *best* people working behind the scenes to make it all possible. GO IU!

If the truth was known,I don’t think the conference commissioners office would be very happy with our success.
They need teams like us for the Ohio
States and Peen States to kick around.
If this continues the officials may have to stop ripping us off with the bogus holding and pass interference calls.
Don’t get me started on the targeting penalties.

Last edited:
Hard work. I'm not talking about the team, I'm talking about site preparation for the B1G Tailgate Show, Big Noon Kickoff, and now...College Gameday. As an alum and lifelong fan of IU Football/Basketball (men AND women)/Baseball/Soccer, I can't be happier when we succeed and get recognition. As someone that is also ultimately responsible for these pregame/game broadcasts working as intended, it causes some non-fan heartburn lol. Each iteration of pregame is more demanding, so as you sit on your couch or crowd the pregame stage to get on camera, remember there are many hard working IU employees that contribute to making it happen. I'm not complaining (never daunted), we have the *best* people working behind the scenes to make it all possible. GO IU!

Not sure there is anything you could even do about this but, if it's possible, we need to have the band, the Red Steppers, the cheerleaders, and as many students and fans as is practical organized to stay after the game to provide a backdrop for the Game Day talent while they're doing their Post game wrap up...

The background for the Big Noon wrap up looked kinda weak on screen... (band sort of hanging around in the distance, no one else in the scene...)...

Don't get me wrong, this isn't intended to be any type of major criticism... I doubt many even noticed... This is just meant as information to help make things look even better than they already do... (and you guys appeared to have done a great job last weekend)...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT