ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like I'm going to get slammed....but I'm ready for Jonas!

Capitol Hoosier

Hall of Famer
Jul 17, 2002
Vienna, VA
screen-shot-2016-01-21-at-10-30-17-am1.jpg

Stay safe. My cousins live near DC and they are ready. They are just hoping they don't lose power. Hard to run a farm in 2 feet of snow or make it into DC for work in that stuff. Biggest snow in 90 years! Man I'm glad this storm missed us.

It's going to be crazy...that's for sure! Now they're calling for up to 30 inches in some areas (one of which I live fairly close to). Sounds like I'll be shoveling for hours between tonight and tomorrow.

There's probably not one loaf of bread left in any grocery. Good luck to all!

This is when you load up on beer, wine, and bourbon... grab steaks, hamburger a couple pork shoulders... fire up the egg and get to grilling... screw the bread.... and if that girl in the post is out in the cold invite her in for some steak..

Reactions: MillerTime
This is when you load up on beer, wine, and bourbon... grab steaks, hamburger a couple pork shoulders... fire up the egg and get to grilling... screw the bread.... and if that girl in the post is out in the cold invite her in for some steak..
Storms are no reason to give yourself a heart attack, prostate cancer and liver disease.

Reactions: Lucy01
macleod_rf_photo_of_dog_sniffing_human_crotchjpg.jpg

Should be an exciting weekend.

Or maybe this one's more accurate.
bad79c9dbab1b58e6ffb2421106c91ba.jpg

It's going to be crazy...that's for sure! Now they're calling for up to 30 inches in some areas (one of which I live fairly close to). Sounds like I'll be shoveling for hours between tonight and tomorrow.

Scary thing is from all your talk, I'm guessing 30" in one day isn't even a personal record for you. Can't imagine how many deflections you've had in a day.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT