ADVERTISEMENT

Looking forward to the Spring Game April 18

IUXC68

All-Big Ten
Dec 12, 2003
This should be a good opportunity to see how players have matured and developed, and to get a look at the two UAB transfers. Hopefully, the weather will cooperate.

Cannot wait for this afternoon and the season.....Deland McCullough

is tweating that Jordan Howard "is better than advertised". Big Nate Hoff hit 650 pounds on his squats.....Tommy Mister is squatting 40 pounds more after his knee surgery and the team (in general) is in beast mode. A lot of vets returning with some very talented new comers should prove to be an interesting and fun year......we hope.

This post was edited on 3/6 10:20 PM by BigRedFootballEd

I predict 30k plus for the spring game...

I know, I know, crazy but hear me out. Crean leaves for another position. NBA seasons end on Apr 15 I think. That gives 2 days to settle with Stevens and he is announced at the IU spring game. Not saying its going to happen, but sure as hell could.

Re: BTN

Was anyone else watching BTN when they were reviewing each team and Indiana was last? They went into good detail about some teams but when they finally came up to IU they talked for about 15-20 seconds about how IU has to find consistency on offense and how hard that will be with us losing a 2,000 yard rusher. They didn't mention Howard joining the team or Sudfeld coming back. They didn't name any player or coach and just stated cliches as if they really haven't even looked into IU at all....which is fantastic. I want us to come in under the radar as we obviously should. No one believes but they soon will.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT