ADVERTISEMENT

Dereck Owings (S&C Coach) quote:

Bucket Getter

Senior
Apr 9, 2023
“We’re trying to make the fastest, most violent team in America. Period.”

How do you not love what CCC has brought to Bloomington, Indiana? As much as I look forward to Spring and Summer, I’m sooo looking forward to Fall this year.

I like this, not being critical. It is kinda funny every team thinks they have the best S&C coach. Can’t really rank ‘em so we’ll never know.
I’m with you.
Not being critical but how many years, through how many failed regimes, have we read S&C hype and how it is going to set us apart from the competition?
At this point my reaction is LOL. What are the Iowa, UM, OSU guys doing in their workouts….eating pizza while benching and smoking non-filter Camels?
I‘m sure he is competent and am really looking forward to the upcoming season.

How do you not love what CCC has brought to Bloomington, Indiana? As much as I look forward to Spring and Summer, I’m sooo looking forward to Fall this year.
Have you forgotten how many miles per hour the Hoosiers were running under the old regime?

Yes I read that quote to Rhett Lewis last week … S&C staff is clearly proof of the no stone unturned house cleaning.

Dolson deserves credit for turning the whole staff over … even if it was a package deal to get CCC here.

Last edited:
Aren’t they though? These were the guys talking about speed

if you go 24 mph or greater, then you get the entire outfit

The Flash GIF by Warner Bros. Pictures

"We're trying to make the fastest, most violent team in America, Period". Just love Coach Owings determination & dedication to his mission.

"We're trying to make the fastest, most violent team in America, Period". Just love Coach Owings determination & dedication to his mission.
This approach by this staff could make IU a team to consider this season. I want to see good QB play, toughness after the hit, and a defense that knocks ball carriers to the ground. Having great return teams and great kickers will add to the teams success.

Aren’t they though? These were the guys talking about speed

I guess there is a difference between “old” and “last” or “most recent” or even “previous.” But if OP is talking about the guys that got poached by Bama, it’s a confusing way to say it. The dude from the Giants was an abject failure in my opinion. Couldn’t tackle the crappy Purdue QUARTERBACK to save their asses.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT