ADVERTISEMENT

Looking ahead to Oct 19th

kraft cheese+macaroni

Hall of Famer
Jul 21, 2010
We won't know for at least two weeks, but I'm guessing our game vs Nebraska will be the big Noon Kickoff game. It's not a great slate of Big Ten or Big XII games (Fox's properties) that week. Michigan v. Illinois would be the main competition, I think.

Whether we get the traveling road show or just the timeslot, I'm not sure, but I'm seeing yet another noon kickoff on the horizon.

We won't know for at least two weeks, but I'm guessing our game vs Nebraska will be the big Noon Kickoff game. It's not a great slate of Big Ten or Big XII games (Fox's properties) that week. Michigan v. Illinois would be the main competition, I think.

Whether we get the traveling road show or just the timeslot, I'm not sure, but I'm seeing yet another noon kickoff on the horizon.
Michigan v Illinois could be attractive.
And Colorado v Arizona too.

I’d like to see a 3:30 kick because it’s homecoming and hopefully/likely a legit sellout and rowdy crowd.

I’m HOPING to make it to Michigan undefeated because I think there’s a good chance we’d get Gameday for that one.

I’d like to see a 3:30 kick because it’s homecoming and hopefully/likely a legit sellout and rowdy crowd.

I’m HOPING to make it to Michigan undefeated because I think there’s a good chance we’d get Gameday for that one.

We need to get Lee Corso back on campus!

Reactions: TMFT
Definite possibility. But also that week...

Bama @ LSU
Georgia @ Ole Miss
Oklahoma @ Mizzou

Would ESPN promote a game that likely ends up on NBC or Fox? Hope they would, but not sure.

Reactions: TominDallas
Definite possibility. But also that week...

Bama @ LSU
Georgia @ Ole Miss
Oklahoma @ Mizzou

Would ESPN promote a game that likely ends up on NBC or Fox? Hope they would, but not sure.
I’d say they will do SEC. We probably get big noon.

I prefer it NOT be noon, just what I think. And after I posted this, I remembered that it will really just depend upon which network has the first pick for that weekend and that information isn't publicly available.

Colorado - Arizona won't be Big Noon Kickoff...9am local time kickoff.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT