ADVERTISEMENT

LOL... Obama awarded Nobel Peace Prize...

Just for the sake of fun

He also picked up wins against the Cardinals, Dodgers, and Marlins in the last month of the season.

And 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

Point taken.

I'm hopeful Bailey can become what's he's been touted to be for several years now.

But let's reserve judgment until he does it consistently over an extended period and not during the dregs of another uneventful and disappointing Reds' season. I'm not ready to declare him the next Bob Gibson just yet.

We were attacked with advance notice

Bush sat on his hands when all the warnings were right there.

Most of what was done afterwards was a smoke screen to avoid scrutiny of the fact that he let it happen....

Trying not to make this sound political...

But I think this prize was more of an indictment of the presidency of George W. Bush than an honor for Obama.

A lot of dumbasses around here today

Typical day on the OTF.

Asshats, mouth-breathers, retards, and this news has even drawn out the resident racist(s).

Obviously nobody on here understands how the winner of this award is determined, but since most of you nutjobs don't understand child-proof bottles, I'm not shocked.

Fiess' Mom must be taking the day off, because otherwise there's no way that this many douchbags are around here to dumb this place down even further....

And an attempt to de-escalate Afghanistan

The committee went out of its way to state that the award was based upon the hope that Obama has generated around the world. But we typical Americans assume that we are the world, and ignore what the rest of the world thinks.

Until we need the rest of the world to help clean up the many GWB messes....
This post was edited on 10/9 11:07 AM by Homercles

we certainly have learned a lot today.

we know who the racists are. I'm sure this would be fine if Coach Crean or Bob Knight endorsed it. Can't challenge either of those guys. vbg.

We already knew who they were

Some are open (ScotKKK), others couch it in "conservatism" to fuzz things up a bit (nameless yet obvious)....

It's like giving a big signing bonus to your #1 draft pick.......

Now you just hope that he does out and earns it.

Busy morning...

reading another bankruptcy filing from your grandmother so I can't contribute to this traveshamockery.

I thought for sure that Sara Palin would win it for

keeping the US safe from the Russians. But Mrs Largemouth says Sara's a lock to win next years Nobel Prize for Literature, eh?

Well Al Gore won one in science...

but I'm guessing the closest Palin comes to winning one in literature is if she takes it off for Hustler and they subsequently award Larry Flint one.

If my choices are sit on our hands....

or do what GWB did, I vote for sit on our hands. Virtually everything he did following Sept. 11 has been counterproductive and poorly thought and, and we are paying for today.

ohh yeah this is my favoirte arguement...

give me a break you have to be kidding right... serious. He was in office for what 8 months when 9/11 happened. Clinton had Bin Laden about 5 times and never pulled the trigger. we can do the blame game all day. but to say it was to blame for 9/11 is just plan crazy. do you also believe we had C4 in the building and helped blow it up.

Well, you already won "Most Racist Cracker on the OTF"

Your mullett statue was sent to your local KKK branch....

Is this from another post..........

because as far as I could see, there is nothing remotely racist about this particular post.

Unless of course you're one of the folks that have blessed our society with constantly holding all shapes and colors (except whitey) from any type of criticism.

NFA?

seriously?

Too much bad blood from this political claptrap.

ima take the day off from here

Message To Artists

14821672.JPG

You serious Clark? Reason 239 why politics does not belong on the OTF.

Politics causes people to go out of their minds for no reason whatsoever. Your race card deck has about 2 cards left. I'm with R.A.S., this thread needs pulled. I'm gonna go mulch my flower beds.

didn't he stay above board

When his opponents on both the left and right started to throw a freakin' mud slide at him and his campaign? To me, that may be a compelling reason to nominate him. He did all of that before coming into office. It was refreshing to see that approach WORK. Anybody ever thought about that as justification?

And FWIW, I didn't think he deserved it- yet.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

The point is what he did afterwards

Everything was wrong. He had the whole world behind him, so instead of using that goodwill, he shit on everybody just to show that he was the "Decider".

Massive FAIL....

Yes

He's been around here many times. He's like like dog sh!t on the bottom of a shoe....

See response below

Scott has shown his cracker stripes around here before.

The rest of the crackers are closet types....

I love how neocons support Iraq war 100%

thinking it's a worth while investment, while they think health care is a huge waste of money. Hussein was no worse than dozens of dictators still out there today.

But despite supporting this incredibly expensive and pointless war, neocons think universal health care (significantly cheaper than a war that gives nothing to US citizens) is an extreme waste of money.

I just will never understand people who say pointless war, worth while, universal health care, waste of money...wtf

Al Gore's made a little more sense than this one...

At least I could think of a reason WHY he won it...

Stop being an asshat.

Obama is a neophyte idiot way out of his league and I wouldn't like his tax and spend policies if he were whiter than Johnny Winter.

one and done ... you can mark it down

I am a real American, Fight for the rights of every man,

I am a real American, fight for what's right, fight for your life!

When it comes crashing down, and it hurts inside,
ya' gotta take a stand, it don't help to hide,
Well, you hurt my friends, and you hurt my pride,
I gotta be a man; I can't let it slide,

I feel strong about right and wrong,
And I don't take trouble for very long,
I got something deep inside of me, and courage is the thing that keeps us free,

Well you hurt my friends, and you hurt my pride,
I gotta be a man; I can't let it slide,

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT