ADVERTISEMENT

Logan Duncomb's Mullet & NIL

hanks. Tried copy and paste and that doesn't work

copy and paste used to work, but no longer does.

now you have to copy and paste the image link.

if you find a pic online you want to use, try right clicking on it and see if you get a "copy image link" option, and copy the image link.

then go to the "insert image" box at the top header of the thread post box, (the square with what looks like mountains at the bottom, next to the smiley face), left click on the insert image box, and you should get another box to pop up where you paste/insert the image link.

Last edited:
copy and paste used to work, but no longer does.

now you have to copy and paste the image link.

if you find a pic online you want to use, try right clicking on it and see if you get a "copy image link" option, and copy the image link.

then go to the "insert image" box at the top header of the thread post box, (the square with what looks like mountains at the bottom, next to the smiley face), left click on the insert image box, and you should get another box to pop up where you paste/insert the image link.
purinapig-photo.jpg

Awesome, it worked. Found this NIL promo photo of the PU cheer squad to try out.

Used to be involved with promotional products and advertising type stuff. These kinds of guidelines are commonplace. IU is actually easier to deal with than most large corporate entities. Branding is everything to them. To deviate is to die.
Cachskies

PMS 201 or C0 M100 Y65 K34 to be specific.

Used to be involved with promotional products and advertising type stuff. These kinds of guidelines are commonplace. IU is actually easier to deal with than most large corporate entities. Branding is everything to them. To deviate is to die.

is their any "rights" thing attached to using that color code if it's attached to the word Indiana or Hoosier??

ie, if you sold a shirt with "INDIANA" or "HOOSIERS" on it with that color code, could IU try and claim some kind of licensing rights?

i know universities have been very heavy handed claiming property rights to things that are very argumentatively generic, and forcing those they are after to defend themselves in court against much deeper pockets.

claiming rights to block letters i know has been a bone of contention, as Rutgers has done with it's block R.

that said, has IU not tried to strong arm apparel sellers using INDIANA or HOOSIERS, regardless of color, even though those arguably should be generic terms IU doesn't own.

seems as if tied to such a specific color code, IU might think their stance more defensible if taking on someone who didn't back off easily.

Last edited:
is their any "rights" thing attached to using that color code if it's attached to the word Indiana or Hoosier??

ie, if you sold a shirt with "INDIANA" or "HOOSIERS" on it with that color code, could IU try and claim some kind of licensing rights?

i know universities have been very heavy handed claiming property rights to things that are very argumentatively generic, and forcing those they are after to defend themselves in court against much deeper pockets.

claiming rights to block letters i know has been a bone of contention, as Rutgers has done with it's block R.

that said, has IU not tried to strong arm apparel sellers using INDIANA or HOOSIERS, regardless of color, even though those arguably should be generic terms IU doesn't own.

seems as if tied to such a specific color code, IU might think their stance more defensible if taking on someone who didn't back off easily.

This should explain what IU has and hasn't laid claim to. They've not gone overboard.

so what again is your business you're signing kids to endorse?
They aren’t endorsing it, I am. And I am a renewable energy agent. So if you know a large farmer in Indiana chances are they will or already have gotten a letter from a solar company. Dozens of these companies are currently in Indiana trying to build projects. I know what the solar companies are willing to give in these deals, and over 50 years we are talking millions more in revenue for the farmer.

Reactions: i'vegotwinners
They aren’t endorsing it, I am. And I am a renewable energy agent. So if you know a large farmer in Indiana chances are they will or already have gotten a letter from a solar company. Dozens of these companies are currently in Indiana trying to build projects. I know what the solar companies are willing to give in these deals, and over 50 years we are talking millions more in revenue for the farmer.

I am a Realitor on steroids is a good way to look at it.

not sure i follow.

are players signing to endorse a particular renewable energy company?

or endorse renewable energy in general?

that said, what percent of midwest and US farmland is being currently farmed by the landowner?

not sure i follow.

are players signing to endorse a particular renewable energy company?

or endorse renewable energy in general?

that said, what percent of midwest and US farmland is being currently farmed by the landowner?
I am paying them for exclusive interviews. They are agreeing to talk with me, and know that I will be advertising for myself, they just have to listen while I say hey call me! lol. They are just going to be answering questions.

I would say 30-40% in my dealings, that number will be 25% or under next 5 years. Farming is hard work, getting harder to farm. Weather in Bloomington his wiped out every farm almost in a 5 mile radius from me with more rain than anything in history according to a few of my farmer neighbors.

I am paying them for exclusive interviews. They are agreeing to talk with me, and know that I will be advertising for myself, they just have to listen while I say hey call me! lol. They are just going to be answering questions.

I would say 30-40% in my dealings, that number will be 25% or under next 5 years. Farming is hard work, getting harder to farm. Weather in Bloomington his wiped out every farm almost in a 5 mile radius from me with more rain than anything in history according to a few of my farmer neighbors.

so do you try and get land owners to sign with you to rep them in negotiations with solar companies, or do you rep for a specific solar company, or am i missing it altogether?

WTF are you talking about. GFY
WTF am I talking about? You sound like a used car salesman on here telling us you are some kind of realtor that I am sure you have no license for trying to buy rights from people. Shouldn't be allowed on here so GFY

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT