ADVERTISEMENT

Logan Duncomb's Mullet & NIL

I understand that they could not use the logo but not even the crimson color?

It's interesting that Coach Woodson told Trey Galloway to cut his hair, but hasn't said anything to Logan.
Didn't realize that Galloway was told to cut his hair. Nobody else has gotten a haircut from what I've seen.

Didn't realize that Galloway was told to cut his hair. Nobody else has gotten a haircut from what I've seen.
I might ask Lander before anyone else. And I’m guessing Damezi would’ve had to visit the barber if he was still here.

Reactions: Crayfish57
I can't stand dudes with man-buns, so I struggle with Lander.

I've already forgotten what Damezi looks like.
Lander doesn't have a man bun. He has a top knot. "Man Bun Vs Top Knot: What's The Difference? With man buns, the hair is pulled back, wrapped, and tied into a coil, usually at the level of the crown or lower. In contrast, top knots sit higher up on the head, usually above the level of the crown and on top of the head." I realize that's being super picky and they're almost the same, but maybe this will allow you to root more for Lander now. 😁😎

You pulled that out of your ass, and it’s obvious where you’re going with that. Lame

LOL, I pulled it out of my ass? Calm down. These boards were so much better before everyone gained access to the internet. Anyhow, who f'n cares. It's a f'n haircut.

"Obvious where [I'm] going with that"...not to me. Where can ANYONE go with that? The thread was about an IU player's hair. I added to the topic.

Yes, very lame.

Last edited:
LOL, I pulled it out of my ass? Calm down. These boards were so much better before everyone gained access to the internet.

Anyhow, who cares. It's a f'n haircut. Let's not turn this into Haircut-gate.

"Obvious where I'm going with that"...not to me. Where can ANYONE go with that? LOL, are you suggesting that he's creating an inhospitable environment for TG by asking him to cut his hair? LOL!

same can be said about ****ing Twitter

Reactions: Pryght
seems legit
He's the same clown that said Trey Kaufman to IU was imminent way back in April of last year and that Billy Donovan to IU was a done deal. It's either FPeaugh himself or cares entirely too much about what FPeaugh has to say.

• Haha
Reactions: EarlTubbs
Lander doesn't have a man bun. He has a top knot. "Man Bun Vs Top Knot: What's The Difference? With man buns, the hair is pulled back, wrapped, and tied into a coil, usually at the level of the crown or lower. In contrast, top knots sit higher up on the head, usually above the level of the crown and on top of the head." I realize that's being super picky and they're almost the same, but maybe this will allow you to root more for Lander now. 😁😎
I root for everyone on the team. I struggle with his "top knot"

oYU6P5p.jpg

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got some kids on my lawn.

That's WAY more than I ever wanted to know about IU basketball . . .

LOL, I pulled it out of my ass? Calm down. These boards were so much better before everyone gained access to the internet. Anyhow, who f'n cares. It's a f'n haircut.

"Obvious where [I'm] going with that"...not to me. Where can ANYONE go with that? The thread was about an IU player's hair. I added to the topic.

Yes, very lame.

"These boards were so much better before everyone gained access to the internet."

I don't have a horse in this race....and I understand the intent here...but this made me chuckle.

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Probably a catch all red color that's lower/lowest cost.
You just better start a thread about my sponsorship. Obviously, I won't be lacking in the graphic portion.... (that is assuming I find a good graphic designer, if I did it, would look like a third grade art project lol)

Was that the biggest IU fro ever? Has to be in the top 3.
Wow, that’s a good question. Woody’s might come out on top. Landon had a big “fro”do for awhile, but his head was bigger so that might knock off some points. Didn’t Moye sport a big one at one time and even Tolbert? Darnell Hillman will always take the cake, but he doesn’t count here.

You just better start a thread about my sponsorship. Obviously, I won't be lacking in the graphic portion.... (that is assuming I find a good graphic designer, if I did it, would look like a third grade art project lol)
Just be sure you use crimson as your "red" and not some pinkish lipstick color that we above.

Wow, that’s a good question. Woody’s might come out on top. Landon had a big “fro”do for awhile, but his head was bigger so that might knock off some points. Didn’t Moye sport a big one at one time and even Tolbert? Darnell Hillman will always take the cake, but he doesn’t count here.
Need to find some photos.

If i do, how do I post them here?

Need to find some photos.

If i do, how do I post them here?
I wish I knew myself. I think it is explained somewhere here, but not in low-down layman terms, as I recall. Computer code scares me. Even numbers always made me nervous so I don’t mess with them anymore. I know, odd.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT