ADVERTISEMENT

Logan Duncomb to Transfer

Interesting to see Logan was the first …. Who else?

OTE IU writer (BuffK) handicaps both JG and TB to join LD in the transfer portal.

Wonder if it is hygiene related at all. I know he was sickly, and I was told he was one of the dirties humans on earth. Players would not room with him on the road.

Wonder if it is hygiene related at all. I know he was sickly, and I was told he was one of the dirties humans on earth. Players would not room with him on the road.
Phil Robertson from Duck Dynasty would not shower during Duck Season because he believed the body oil and dirty helped to keep him warmer. We are talking about 2-3 weeks long during certain stretches during the year. I am not sure he was a big deer hunter but I would assume the same rule applies.

Phil Robertson from Duck Dynasty would not shower during Duck Season because he believed the body oil and dirty helped to keep him warmer. We are talking about 2-3 weeks long during certain stretches during the year. I am not sure he was a big deer hunter but I would assume the same rule applies.
You realize everything he says is fabricated? I still can’t tell if you are serious, or just that far gone.

• Haha
Reactions: kkott
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT