ADVERTISEMENT

Lock the Thread...

Poor energy.

I thought Goode and Ballo looked pretty good. Rice has a lot of potential, as has been expected.

Looks like they will have to figure out who they are and how to play, again.

Woodson has a ton of work to do and as usual, it looks like he took a long vacation in the off-season.
Everybody else in the country is a finished product. Damnit Woody cmon.

Only has 22yrs Professional experience..
And? All the NBA to college hires have been epic failures. Nothing to brag about. The truth is Woodson didn't earn it and there wasn't a top 50 program in the country who would've hired him when we did. Maybe a mid major would've given him a shot but that's it. It was another embarrassing hire by IU.

• Love
Reactions: Lucy01
And? All the NBA to college hires have been epic failures. Nothing to brag about. The truth is Woodson didn't earn it and there wasn't a top 50 program in the country who would've hired him when we did. Maybe a mid major would've given him a shot but that's it. It was another embarrassing hire by IU.
Avery Johnson hold my beer..

Reactions: Lucy01
We have a group of posters in this thread that have decided that this team can’t shoot from footage of a 12 minute inter-squad scrimmage that is part of a fan hype event night…. You can’t make this shit up. 😂😂😂

Reactions: NOMORENIT
We have a group of posters in this thread that have decided that this team can’t shoot from footage of a 12 minute inter-squad scrimmage that is part of a fan hype event night…. You can’t make this shit up. 😂😂😂
I bet you were at Tom Allen cheerleader too!

I bet you were at Tom Allen cheerleader too!
Not a chance pal. Not a Woodson cheerleader either. I just don’t turn every single thing into a gripe like a spoiled teenager. Many of you have already shown your ass.. but jumping to conclusions about this team based on a 12 minute intersquad scrimmage is another piece of evidence that you know nothing about basketball.

Reactions: NOMORENIT
Not a chance pal. Not a Woodson cheerleader either. I just don’t turn every single thing into a gripe like a spoiled teenager. Many of you have already shown your ass.. but jumping to conclusions about this team based on a 12 minute intersquad scrimmage is another piece of evidence that you know nothing about basketball.
The real test will be their free throws.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT