ADVERTISEMENT

Live Game Thread: Indiana vs Wisconsin

The Vid

Hall of Famer
Oct 16, 2005
If the pride button wasn’t pushed for today, nothing will do it.

Kurt you must be hungover, so I started a thread instead of having 90 random subject line complaining threads.

Everyone drop their turds here please. Thanks.

Go Hoosiers

Kurt you must be hungover, so I started a thread instead of having 90 random subject line complaining threads.

Go Hoosiers
Line now 5.5 so a ton of money on IU. Good signal.

Good energy.

Young guys forcing a few shots.

I don’t understand for the life of me why Bates/Geronimo play D with straight legs, flat feet with hands extended. Driver goes right around them every time.

Go Hoosiers
First team to 40 wins?

Nice opening to second half, nice momentum. Need to avoid any wacky lineups and hero ball from the bench.

Reactions: mk30
Found a way to watch it. Paramount+ streams CBS live. Missed the first half, but doesn’t seem like I missed much…

Found a way to watch it. Paramount+ streams CBS live. Missed the first half, but doesn’t seem like I missed much…
The Atlanta CBS station showed the UGA championship parade from Athens. Then they interviewed people going into the stadium. Riveting TV. YouTubeTV listed the game. At least can now see the second half.

The Atlanta CBS station showed the UGA championship parade from Athens. Then they interviewed people going into the stadium. Riveting TV. YouTubeTV listed the game. At least can now see the second half.
Yup. That’s what I found when I went to watch that game.

Surely we can close this one, right?

Wisky would have to literally score on every one of their possessions and we’d have to go scoreless…and probably not run much clock on a few possessions.

Wow. THIS is the type of play I expected all year. High motor and smothering D. I can accept a loss if we play tough, but we are taking to Wisconsin today!

IU played a damn good second half, my FanDuel was littered with TJD props, he hit all of them somehow, can’t believe it, I wrote all off.

Do the Negative Nancies posting doom and gloom early in games ever feel like fools when IU wins decisively? Seems they should.

Hell no. They are the type to bitch their way out of a piece of a$$.
Strange considering there is not one doom and gloom post in this thread. Maybe learn to read vs just spouting bs.

Maybe you’re taking about the other 4 losses to Rutgers, Iowa, Nortwestern, and Penn State by 20. Not even you can pump enough sunshine for that nonsense.

Strange considering there is not one doom and gloom post in this thread. Maybe learn to read vs just spouting bs.

Maybe you’re taking about the other 4 losses to Rutgers, Iowa, Nortwestern, and Penn State by 20. Not even you can pump enough sunshine for that nonsense.
Stfu. We are talking to you then.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT