ADVERTISEMENT

Live Game Thread - Indiana vs. POTFB

2 fouls through much of the 2nd half and Purdue in the bonus … doesn’t seem possible …
even if you toss out the 4 boneheads: Race early, JG pushes, and Durr’s 2 hands on Eady.

You would like to think that since we played Purdon't tough that we are playing decent and can beat scUM or Sparty then have a good shot against Wisky. But of course it won't work out that way and we do just enough to lose against scUM or Sparty.

You would like to think that since we played Purdon't tough that we are playing decent and can beat scUM or Sparty then have a good shot against Wisky. But of course it won't work out that way and we do just enough to lose against scUM or Sparty.
Team cant win more than two in a row let alone close games down the stretch. You will have to win close games in the BTT. Hopefully we can win more than two in the NIT

What are you're opinions on Woodson's anger with the Ref's on the .3 left and going to the table to look at the clock?

This is Mine: Woodson may have wanted a call on the final shot, which I totally agree with others, they are not going to make that call, they never make that call, and I didn't do a replay... but I don't think he was fouled anyway.

What I think he was mad about... is that they swallow their whistles when time is running out, but they blow their whistle to stop the play when there is one second left on the clock. They could see that the ball was last touched by an IU player (the shooter... not Race) and the ball was going to go out of bounds.... SO JUST SWALLOW YOUR WHISTLE in that situation also and let the time expire.

I know.... rules are rules.... but if you swallow it for one.... swallow it for the other.

Last edited:
What are you're opinions on Woodson's anger with the Ref's on the .3 left and going to the table to look at the clock?

This is Mine: Woodson may have wanted a call on the final shot, which I totally agree with others, they are not going to make that call, they never make that call, and I didn't do a replay... but I don't think he was fouled anyway.

What I think he was mad about... is that they swallow their whistles when time is running out, but they blow their whistle to stop the play when there is one second left on the clock. They could see that the ball was last touched by an IU player (the shooter... not Race) and the ball was going to go out of bounds.... SO JUST SWALLOW YOUR WHISTLE in that situation also and let the time expire.

I know.... rules are rules.... but if you swallow it for one.... swallow it for the other.
I would be upset. I rewatched it and X was absolutely hit on his right arm. Looks like the guy who just had a stupid foul for riding X up the court did the same thing and reached and X threw up the shot trying to get free throws.

Throwing up the shot I do not agree with because you are putting the game in the refs hands, but it absolutely was a foul on X’s right arm.

I would be upset. I rewatched it and X was absolutely hit on his right arm. Looks like the guy who just had a stupid foul for riding X up the court did the same thing and reached and X threw up the shot trying to get free throws.

Throwing up the shot I do not agree with because you are putting the game in the refs hands, but it absolutely was a foul on X’s right arm.
X lost track of the clock to be sure but I thought they bailed him out with the foul. No call. Robbie says they never call a foul on the last shot but he forgets that is how they got in the elite eight when Edwards stuck his leg out and got the call.

Those 2 free throws from first half PS tech turned out to be kinda important an hour later.
Perhaps, IU won the second half … without as big a first half drought … maybe we get a bigger chance at the end..

25% from three cost the final margin and more too.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT