ADVERTISEMENT

Live Game Thread: Indiana vs Arizona

I’m proud of the way we battled. We need JHS as a ball handler and on ball defender. It’s too much to ask of Galloway.

OK.... for the guys on here that were actually at the game.... we need to know....

Were the IU fans chanting USA USA USA.... during that last 3 minutes of the game???

It sure sounded like it from the Radio feed.

OK.... for the guys on here that were actually at the game.... we need to know....

Were the IU fans chanting USA USA USA.... during that last 3 minutes of the game???

It sure sounded like it from the Radio feed.

That was Arizona fans chanting 'U of A.'

Trayce isn’t ever going to play in the NBA. He might as well come back for a fifth year and make six figures in NIL money.

Reactions: demunn
AZ is the type of team Izzo just beats the shit out of. We have the personnel, we seriously need to get chippy and physical with asshole teams (and coach...constant whiner even when getting 90% of calls) like this.

I rarely blame refs but they took us out of any chance of winning this game

Fun weekend, great atmosphere, Hoosier fans showed out but wish the outcome was better. No show from TJD was disappointing, but stretch of run with XJ out in the first half was the difference maker. Can’t survive not having a PG on the floor in that kind of environment. Here’s to hoping JHS is healthy soon.

Also credit to Arizona. They’re a very good team and well coached. Hoosiers fought tooth and nails multiple times to get within striking distance and Zona answered every run. Best offensive team in the club try by far in my opinion and should they try on the defensive end will be a F4 contender in March.

Fun weekend, great atmosphere, Hoosier fans showed out but wish the outcome was better. No show from TJD was disappointing, but stretch of run with XJ out in the first half was the difference maker. Can’t survive not having a PG on the floor in that kind of environment. Here’s to hoping JHS is healthy soon.

Also credit to Arizona. They’re a very good team and well coached. Hoosiers fought tooth and nails multiple times to get within striking distance and Zona answered every run. Best offensive team in the club try by far in my opinion and should they try on the defensive end will be a F4 contender in March.
Easily the best team IU has faced. Big and skilled.

IU is not the 90's Chicago Bulls. The Bulls had a defensive gear they could engage and just shut folks down. They seemed to toy with teams. IU doesn't have that. At least not yet. IU needs to hit the floor running from the start. A mind set that the opposing team is trying to take something from them from the start and be pissed about it for 40 mins.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT