ADVERTISEMENT

Lindsey has to testify

That's what people like stoll do not seem to grasp. You don't see democrats attacking the Delaware judge for going after hunter. We don't act like hunter is just a poor, innocent victim. We do reject calling dems guilty solely because GOP propaganda says they are guilty but not a single person has said hunter should be above investigation or repercussions if found guilty in court (not just by the opinion of biased conservatives).

I do not know of a single dem that has acted like any of their politicians (or their family members) are above the law. There was no head in the sand defending of Al Franken, Andrew Cuomo or anyone else that has gotten in trouble, especially not to the extent that Trump gets defended no matter what he does.

There is no whatabout option for the constant defense of everything Trump does and the attacking of anyone that goes after Trump because no other groups have defended politicians with such veracity and blindness to the evidence.
Have you ever heard of Al Sharpton?

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
There is no evidence dad was involved.

Trump and his crime family have done much worse...or did you miss Trump's tax returns?
There is evidence dad was involved in Hunter deals. Direct testimony of a person involved in one of the deals.

The judge? I think you'd have to say the prosecutor for the comparison to be apt.
Question for you Mark. Let’s say you get a notice the IRS criminal division is investigating your tax filing. You quickly amend the returns for millions of fraudulent unreported income and pay a couple million in taxes.

What do you think you happen?

Reactions: Crayfish57
There is evidence dad was involved in Hunter deals. Direct testimony of a person involved in one of the deals.

Based on facts or GOP propaganda?

Although given that Trump didn't have to pay for consorting with Russia, paying off prostitutes with campaign funds among other things, you'll have no room to complain if Biden gets away with it ;)

Personally, if Biden (Hunter or Joe) is PROVEN to have done anything wrong, then they should face the music. Just like Trump should have had to face the music already.

Want to reign in corrupt government? then politicians in BOTH parties should be held to account for their actions.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
That's what people like stoll do not seem to grasp. You don't see democrats attacking the Delaware judge for going after hunter. We don't act like hunter is just a poor, innocent victim. We do reject calling dems guilty solely because GOP propaganda says they are guilty but not a single person has said hunter should be above investigation or repercussions if found guilty in court (not just by the opinion of biased conservatives).

I do not know of a single dem that has acted like any of their politicians (or their family members) are above the law. There was no head in the sand defending of Al Franken, Andrew Cuomo or anyone else that has gotten in trouble, especially not to the extent that Trump gets defended no matter what he does.

There is no whatabout option for the constant defense of everything Trump does and the attacking of anyone that goes after Trump because no other groups have defended politicians with such veracity and blindness to the evidence.
Hunter Biden could be executed and Trump humpers like stoll and others will just start bitching about how long it took, or the method of execution, or who did the execution, or why it wasn’t televised so we could all be sure, you get the idea.

Stop wasting your time by thinking something will change the behavior or thought processes of these people.

It really boggles my mind that Graham seems to think he's above the law because he's a Senator. While IANAL, his claim that the Speech & Debate clause applies is laughable.
The 11th Circuit agrees with you.

Reactions: UncleMark
Lindsey is going for the Hail Mary. I wonder what his problem really is with testifying about his calls?

Graham maintains that his efforts in Georgia after the 2020 election were legislative activities protected by the Speech or Debate Clause of the US Constitution.
But the three-judge appellate panel ruled that “communications and coordination with the Trump campaign regarding its post-election efforts in Georgia, public statements regarding the 2020 election, and efforts to ‘cajole’ or ‘exhort’ Georgia election officials” are not constitutionally protected.

Lindsey is going for the Hail Mary. I wonder what his problem really is with testifying about his calls?

Graham maintains that his efforts in Georgia after the 2020 election were legislative activities protected by the Speech or Debate Clause of the US Constitution.
But the three-judge appellate panel ruled that “communications and coordination with the Trump campaign regarding its post-election efforts in Georgia, public statements regarding the 2020 election, and efforts to ‘cajole’ or ‘exhort’ Georgia election officials” are not constitutionally protected.
Yes. The 2022 Lindsey is certainly quite different from the Jan 2021 “that’s it, enough is enough, count me out” Lindsey. Trump’s probably got something on him.

Yes. The 2022 Lindsey is certainly quite different from the Jan 2021 “that’s it, enough is enough, count me out” Lindsey. Trump’s probably got something on him.

I doubt Lindsey is in any jeopardy for making those calls, no matter how blatant a violation it was. Fani doesn't care about Lindsey Graham. I can only speculate that perhaps he's afraid they will ask him if Trump put him up to it, and he doesn't want to answer.

So yeah, prolly pictures.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT