ADVERTISEMENT

Lindsey Graham pressuring Georgia SoS to toss legal ballots

I remember when isolated groups of people were burning buildings, that was the biggest threat to our country. But apparently burning down our democracy is no big deal.

That’s already occurring with voter fraud.

• Haha
Reactions: bigmac76
But that’s the problem, isn’t it? There is no evidence there was fraud, but yet you see no harm in claiming the good people doing the essential work of our democracy committed fraud, or trying to delegitimize the votes of people who don’t agree with you. What if I were to go around and claim to your customers that you had committed fraud? How would you feel about that? Why does no one else deserve to be treated how you would demand to be treated?

I'll express this in a way that even a drama queen like you can grasp...

giphy.gif

Reactions: DrHoops
The reporter reports what Raffensperger said to her about what Graham said to him with the reporter attempting to smear Graham by calling this double hearsay a SCOOP! The reporter didn't hear Graham say anything.

Nothing to see here.
I disagree. From the article:

"Graham also asked whether Raffensperger had the power to toss all mail ballots in counties found to have higher rates of nonmatching signatures, Raffensperger said."

That seems like an over reach to me.

Why is Lindsey even getting involved?

The reporter reports what Raffensperger said to her about what Graham said to him with the reporter attempting to smear Graham by calling this double hearsay a SCOOP! The reporter didn't hear Graham say anything.

Nothing to see here.

Just how much cheating are republicans ok with? Graham trying to throw out legal votes is ok with CO Loser. Good to know

Nothing to see here.

LOL.... maybe you missed both sitting senators calling for his resignation.... on the basis of.... him just doing his job?

Reactions: DrHoops
LOL .... this is what it's come to.

Democracy in America is on life support, and it’s the Republican Party that put it there. Had Trump won, it would’ve been dead within 2 years. Biden winning gives it a fighting chance, but I’m not optimistic, long term. I know you’re an eternal optimist, and I admire that, but I don’t share your optimism on this one.

Democracy in America is on life support, and it’s the Republican Party that put it there. Had Trump won, it would’ve been dead within 2 years. Biden winning gives it a fighting chance, but I’m not optimistic, long term. I know you’re an eternal optimist, and I admire that, but I don’t share your optimism on this one.

My only hope is when the madman is gone from office, he'll be largely ignored by all but the truly hopeless.

Just how much cheating are republicans ok with? Graham trying to throw out legal votes is ok with CO Loser. Good to know
LOL.... maybe you missed both sitting senators calling for his resignation.... on the basis of.... him just doing his job?
We have no clue about what Graham said. She didn’t bother to ask Graham for a comment, or she deliberately chose not to include it. Reporting and the media stink.

Reactions: stollcpa
We have no clue about what Graham said. She didn’t bother to ask Graham for a comment, or she deliberately chose not to include it. Reporting and the media stink.
You say that like you think Graham gets the benefit of the doubt when he says "No, I never said that. I said ..."

These letters are just disgusting. I get tired of all of them, but I’ve never gotten one from a Democratic calling people scum or anything close to this. This division is never going to end.
"The LEFT HATES YOU..." Under the name of the President. Absolutely disgusting. And some wonder why many people were ready to give up on the US if he was re-elected.

"The LEFT HATES YOU..." Under the name of the President. Absolutely disgusting. And some wonder why many people were ready to give up on the US if he was re-elected.
Ummm, based on what I read here, it’s true...

Why do posters like you and Mas. refuse to share your sources on this whole voter fraud thing? This is a huge story that will change this country, maybe forever, if true. Let's see what you got.

Use Google. The stories will either be true or not true. I don’t know if they are or not.

Use Google. The stories will either be true or not true. I don’t know if they are or not.
Got it.
So, you made the assertion that voter fraud is so rampant, that it is burning down our democracy, yet when pressed to provide a link to back that up, you retreat to "Google it". That almost sounds like someone who knows he really doesn't have anything.
But, what do I know?

Says the chicken shit that can't provide proof of his bull shit

What is your mama's address? I have no issue calling you a dumbass to your face
No shit. Stoll’s got it assbackwards — it’s people you actually respect you wouldn’t want to insult to their face.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Got it.
So, you made the assertion that voter fraud is so rampant, that it is burning down our democracy, yet when pressed to provide a link to back that up, you retreat to "Google it". That almost sounds like someone who knows he really doesn't have anything.
But, what do I know?
I googled “What does Bulk know?” All I got were links to peegs quoting stoll.

Says the chicken shit that can't provide proof of his bull shit

What is your mama's address? I have no issue calling you a dumbass to your face

my office address is 101 East Walnut Street Washington, In. I have to be at a client from 10-1. I’ll be here all afternoon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT