ADVERTISEMENT

LGBQT Propaganda, Parallel Economies and Marketing

LOL doesn't negate the truth in real time.
I have no idea what the truth is in real time. I also know these judgments won’t make him “toast” like mark says. There’s ways to deal with that. He’s still selling product. I suspect he will remain wealthier than anyone on this board by a long shot

He’s absolutely nuts. And of course he’s crying poor. Im sure he’s divesting himself of as much as possible. As for the rest see my other post.
Did you get Pillow 2.0?

Hurry! While supplies last!

The question remains. Why is his business failing, per his claims, when you've presented this economy of division works?

I have no idea what the truth is in real time. I also know these judgments won’t make him “toast” like mark says. There’s ways to deal with that. He’s still selling product. I suspect he will remain wealthier than anyone on this board by a long shot
Then he's grifting. It's simple. Thank you for answering the question.

Did you get Pillow 2.0?

Hurry! While supplies last!

The question remains. Why is his business failing, per his claims, when you've presented this economy of division works?
Do you have access to his financials? Know what he owns that’s untouchable etc. you have no idea

Not sure there was ultimate agreement on that. It was more that what you consider as something in your face is really just something you don't like.

As for the article:

The only thing lamer than wokism is anti-wokism. They're self-marginalized by others trying to be seen and heard that they want to isolate themselves from it. The anti-woke crowd is the divisive crowd.
'Self-marginalized by others..'

Translation please...

I didn't strike you as one of the obtuse ones. Maybe Lindell is just your blindspot.

Grifting.
That’s not grifting. He states where the money is going. He also states it’s not a charitable deduction. Now if one is stupid enough to support him that’s on them. But that’s not grifting. Grifting is what blm did with many chapters. Alleging support for a cause that needs financial donations than using the money to buy houses for chapter heads or just blatantly engaging in defalcation.

You don’t know what grift means

That’s not grifting. He states where the money is going. He also states it’s not a charitable deduction. Now if one is stupid enough to support him that’s on them. But that’s not grifting. Grifting is what blm did with many chapters. Alleging support for a cause that needs financial donations than using the money to buy houses for chapter heads or just blatantly engaging in defalcation.

You don’t know what grift means
LOL

He's grifting and God's on his side.

Reactions: swman
LOL

He's grifting.
Again you don’t know that. You don’t know what he’s using the money for. If it’s legal expenses that’s no different than the bail project. Do you understand that? Can you also admit blm was a grift and see the diffrrence? We know those funds are missing and misappropriated. That’s very different than Lindell and the bail projects.

Again you don’t know that. You don’t know what he’s using the money for. If it’s legal expenses that’s no different than the bail project. Do you understand that? Can you also admit blm was a grift and see the diffrrence? We know those funds are missing and misappropriated. That’s very different than Lindell and the bail projects.
We're talking about the economy of division working. I asked about Lindell. I don't give AF about BLM, just as I'm not dragging Trump's grifting into this.

Stick to the question.

His own lawyers say he still owes them millions in fees. They've abandoned him.

So if he has money, he's lying as well as not paying his bills.

Which is it?

We're talking about the economy of division working. I asked about Lindell. I don't give AF about BLM, just as I'm not dragging Trump's grifting into this.

Stick to the question.

Which is it?
Again he MADE a ton of money. Neither you nor I are privy to his current financials. He might be broke. He’s a nut.

Now you keep using the word grift, which you don’t know the meaning of. Mike is a crazy person. He believes in election fraud. If he is using the donations for his stated purposes that’s not a grift. People here believe it happened. We read their posts daily. And People fund cases all the time. It used to be outlawed. It was called champerty. Today it is common.

Hell politicians raise millions to support them for whatever bs they promise if they get to office. That’s more of a grift than mike. At least mike says what it’s for. Now if he uses the money for a boat. That’s a grift. Words have meaning. Try to stick to them or learn them. I can’t play teacher all day. I’m hungover as ****

And of course now you don’t care about blm. You are the exact type that supported and participated in an actual grift

Last edited:
It's clear that people are threatened by it given their reactions.
I think its offended, not threatened.

Why can’t people use the word fck anytime they want and spell it correctly?

I think its offended, not threatened.

Why can’t people use the word fck anytime they want and spell it correctly?
It's been filtered out. I posted **** then deleted it. I hadn't really noticed it before, but I do it on my site, which uses the same software.

Like my site, Coyle would like his site not to be filtered out of places such as schools and workplaces because of yahoos on a message board. It even filters it out of URL's of images that get embedded.

It's been filtered out. I posted **** then deleted it. I hadn't really noticed it before, but I do it on my site, which uses the same software.

Like my site, Coyle would like his site not to be filtered out of places such as schools and workplaces because of yahoos on a message board. It even filters it out of URL's of images that get embedded.
I was just trying to make point that’s there’s a difference between threatened and offended.

The alphabet soup community wants the ability to throw around obscenity in public. The more outrageous the better. Can’t I be offended not threatened? Is it threatening or offensive that keeps fck off this site and yours?

Reactions: Bloom.
I was just trying to make point that’s there’s a difference between threatened and offended.

The alphabet soup community wants the ability to throw around obscenity in public. The more outrageous the better. Can’t I be offended not threatened? Is it threatening or offensive that keeps fck off this site and yours?
Which part is obscene?

I frequent a very divey, fun bar in Carmel, never a dull moment in there, effectively three bars in one. Last night a bachelorette party rolled in dressed in varied degrees of 'trampiness', along with fairy wings and bunny ears.

The women were cute. They sang karaoke, danced around a bit. Would you consider that obscene? One I spoke with was in her upper 30's, fit. Bank exec.

One of them was a man, who was openly gay. Anything obscene yet?

I've yet to consider anyone in the LGBTQ presenting themself in an obscene manner, relative to their surroundings.

• Love
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Which part is obscene?

I frequent a very divey, fun bar in Carmel, never a dull moment in there, effectively three bars in one. Last night a bachelorette party rolled in dressed in varied degrees of 'trampiness', along with fairy wings and bunny ears.

The women were cute. They sang karaoke, danced around a bit. Would you consider that obscene? One I spoke with was in her upper 30's, fit. Bank exec.

I've yet to consider anyone in the LGBTQ presenting themself in an obscene manner, relative to their surroundings.
None of what you described is observe to me. Men sticking their dicks in kids faces at parades I would consider obscene.

None of what you described is observe to me. Men sticking their dicks in kids faces at parades I would consider obscene.
And this happened....once?

Was it like the Washington, IN, 4th of July parade?
Was it a real penis?

Tell me you aren't just cherry picking an isolated situation to cast aspersions upon an entire group of people.

Did a quick search, it was a man dressed in drag during a Pride parade pulling out a fake penis that sprayed liquid on the crowd. Yeah, that's gross. Doesn't make me think, "The alphabet soup community wants the ability to throw around obscenity in public."

And this happened....once?

Was it like the Washington, IN, 4th of July parade?
Was it a real penis?

Tell me you aren't just cherry picking an isolated situation to cast aspersions upon an entire group of people.

Did a quick search, it was a man dressed in drag during a Pride parade pulling out a fake penis that sprayed liquid on the crowd. Yeah, that's gross. Doesn't make me think, "The alphabet soup community wants the ability to throw around obscenity in public."
No pride parades in Washington yet. I think they tried in Jasper and Loogootee and were shut down.

Stick to the question.

Which is it?
But you do give AF about BLM, you attended protests, or was that just a show for your gym team?

Stick to the question.

Which is it?
But you do give AF about BLM, you attended protests, or was that just a show for your gym team?

Not sure there was ultimate agreement on that. It was more that what you consider as something in your face is really just something you don't like.

As for the article:

The only thing lamer than wokism is anti-wokism. They're self-marginalized by others trying to be seen and heard that they want to isolate themselves from it. The anti-woke crowd is the divisive crowd.
People on here might want to research the origins of the term woke. During the hey days of lynching folks of color because they were hated by we white folks you had to stake woke(on alert) for possible trouble from said whites. Now days the MAGA crowd has co-opted the term to include everything they hate. They have zero answers for Americas problems. They only stoke fear and hate of the other. Look at the current situation in the House of Representatives. The Republican party which I was formally part of is eating their young and deserve to self destruct.

Reactions: Bloom.
Last night a bachelorette party rolled in dressed in varied degrees of 'trampiness', along with fairy wings and bunny ears.

You're just begging McM to move to Carmel.

I'd gladly move to carmel. get basketball tickets from bloom. change of scenery. meet hooky for lunch. can't do 3UPPPPP with him after seeing his outfits. but still. the truth is that because of my rotten, no good pecker i'm stuck here until i become a very old man.

Reactions: BradStevens
I'd gladly move to carmel. get basketball tickets from bloom. change of scenery. meet hooky for lunch. can't do 3UPPPPP with him after seeing his outfits. but still. the truth is that because of my rotten, no good pecker i'm stuck here until i become a very old man.
Bring the kids. Of course you're still going to have to pay the support...

Bring the kids. Of course you're still going to have to pay the support...
Hell, he could probably afford to buy a nice house for the ex-stoker and her new BF in Indiana (word on the engagement last weekend???).

Just buy their house in Indianapolis, where all the riff-raff are.

• Haha
Reactions: Baller23Boogie
Let me know when you get to Carmel. I have some eggs and toilet paper. We can teach the kids how to properly vandalize a house. @Bloom. whats your address again?

Murt can come hang with me.

You've not seen any such pictures short of randoms of me around basketball. I have no issue fitting in with the 3UP crowd. I'm just not into pimping out free drinks, let alone overpaying for mine.

Which part is obscene?

Someone will always find something in that obscene. Same folks who show up at school board meetings and ban the life story of Roberto Clemente because he spoke of racism shown toward him. It really happened. How about we ban the Bible as there’s lots of sex, violence and talk of slavery in that good book. I think God should start culling the herd as in Noah’s ark.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT