ADVERTISEMENT

Let us hear from the Islamic radicals

hoot1

Hall of Famer
Aug 29, 2001
We often hear that Islamic moderates should speak out against the radicals.

After listening to Islamic radicals in London as interviewed by Clarissa Ward on 60 Minutes last night the thought occurred to me that it is the radicals themselves to which we should be listening. By listening to them we can hear shocking examples of their extremism including anti-democratic and freedom ideology.

For example, there is Anjem Choudary who is a Syria and Iraq Lawyer turned Islamic cleric. Anjem Choudary is a Islamic radical who lives in London and allegedly recruits British citizens for battlefields in Syria and Iraq.

Anjem Choudary remarks include the following,

I believe Islam is superior. And will not be surpassed. So I believe that the law of God is much superior to man-made law.

Allah is the only one to legislate. So, obviously, in that sense it's completely, diametrically opposed. You cannot have man legislating and playing God in Parliament, and at the same time believe that Allah is the only legislator.

If you missed the 60 Minutes program last night check out the link above to hear the type of radical Islamic messages which are successfully recruiting young fighters from the West.

This post was edited on 11/3 12:26 PM by hoot1

We often hear that Islamic moderates should speak out against the radicals.

After listening to Islamic radicals in London as interviewed by Clarissa Ward on 60 Minutes last night the thought occurred to me that it is the radicals themselves to which we should be listening. By listening to them we can hear shocking examples of their extremism including anti-democratic and freedom ideology.

For example, there is Anjem Choudary who is a Syria and Iraq Lawyer turned Islamic cleric. Anjem Choudary is a Islamic radical who lives in London and allegedly recruits British citizens for battlefields in Syria and Iraq.

Anjem Choudary remarks include the following,

I believe Islam is superior. And will not be surpassed. So I believe that the law of God is much superior to man-made law.

Allah is the only one to legislate. So, obviously, in that sense it's completely, diametrically opposed. You cannot have man legislating and playing God in Parliament, and at the same time believe that Allah is the only legislator.

If you missed the 60 Minutes program last night check out the link above to hear the type of radical Islamic messages which are successfully recruiting young fighters from the West.

This post was edited on 11/3 12:26 PM by hoot1
Not comparing the two...but, you can hear some pretty shocking anti democratic and anti freedom tweets, ramblings, and overall anti law and order crap from our very own idiot president backed up by his spineless GOP gophers every single day basically....all supported by the religious zealots in this country and their version of god.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT