ADVERTISEMENT

Lawyer Poll - Did Rittenhouse Prosecutor Try for a Mistrial Today?

what's deplorable, is how much this is being politicized.

one's thoughts on guilt or innocence shouldn't be influenced by party association, yet is, especially by the media.

introducing an AR-15 into the middle of a highly combustible situation is a sure "what could possibly go wrong" scenario.

the NRA wants everyone packing all the time.

the more guns out there, the more gun deaths.

that will always be the case, and can never be otherwise.
I don't think I've heard what any of the parties politics are, and that isn't the point anyway.

Also the question isn't what could go wrong, If I were to introduce a weapon while someone was burning down my city or business... I know what will definitely go right.

Reactions: 76-1

one's thoughts on guilt or innocence shouldn't be influenced by party association, yet is, especially by the media.

introducing an AR-15 into the middle of a highly combustible situation is a sure "what could possibly go wrong" scenario.

Everything is politicized now.
The riots were politics.
The kid was prosecuted because of politics.

Social media makes us all self-important news anchors.

Actually..., I'd be extremely surprised if you could find any stat that shows high rates of firearm related deaths in rural America (where most have kept firearms in the home for well over a century in many cases)...

You find increased firearm deaths where there's an increase in criminal behavior (as in, nearly every Democrat led city)... There's your increased gun death correlation, just not where the DNC would hope it would be...

Last edited:
Rioter? Is there proof they were rioting?
Not if the fires and looting and homemade weaponry don’t count

PS - don’t follow the trial or find out any real info - just spout back the stupid you swallow from the Propaganda Teet - you have quite the streak going and everybody is pulling for you to keep it alive

You think crossing state lines with a fire arm and killing someone is just a "screw up".

Jesus. you're right. Sad day in America.
After watching the trial the past few days, I believe he will be acquitted. I also know that he had no right or reason to be there … he didn’t live there, he didn’t work in Kenosha (he was a Lifeguard at the Antioch, IL Recplex …I don’t think anyone was drowning at the Auto Source lots) and his law and order passion is in question as there was a curfew in place while his 17 yo bad self was walking the streets with a long gun that was illegally supplied to him by an adult.

Actually..., I'd be extremely surprised if you could find any stat that shows high rates of firearm related deaths in rural America (where most have kept firearms in the home for well over a century in many cases)...

You find increased firearm deaths where there's an increase in criminal behavior (as in, nearly every Democrat lead city)... There's your increased gun death correlation, just not where the DNC would hope it would be...

it's a worldwide fact, the more guns, the more gun deaths.

and rural America just doesn't have near as many people as urban America does.

that said, even if per capita gun deaths are less in rural America, never the less even in rural America, the more guns, the more gun deaths.

all that said, as i've said many times here, all this sht, the number of gun crimes, any bad blood between the cops and blacks, the rioting associated with said bad blood, can be traced back to the war on drugs, and much of it to the war on pot.

and to show for that war, we have traded pot and some coke for hundreds of thousands of opiate deaths, a meth epidemic, and a nation of alcoholics and the family tragedies and vehicle deaths and alcohol deaths, that come inextricably tied to the nation's alcohol addiction.

our nation's drug policy should be to move everyone off alcohol and hard drugs as much as possible, to pot.

the country and the world would be so much better off doing so.

and i'm not saying those many here already hooked on alcohol who love it should have it made illegal for them.

just that there's no reason future generations need follow the same fate, when it's so preventable just by moving our drug of choice from alcohol and hard drugs as much as possible to pot, which never harmed anyone ever, and doesn't have the societal downsides of alcohol and hard drugs.

take away the war on drugs, and gun deaths become a small fraction of what they now are, and most of blacks rioting and burning cities every summer of prez election yrs, pretty much goes away.

move future generations, (and current ones as much as possible), from alcohol to pot, and many more of society's ill go away as well.

that said, even if per capita gun deaths are less in rural America, never the less even in rural America, the more guns, the more gun deaths.

all that said, as i've said many times here, all this sht, the number of gun crimes, any bad blood between the cops and blacks, the rioting associated with said bad blood, can be traced back to the war on drugs, and much of it to the war on pot.

and to show for that war, we have traded pot and some coke for hundreds of thousands of opiate deaths, a meth epidemic, and a nation of alcoholics and the family tragedies and vehicle deaths and alcohol deaths, that come inextricably tied to the nation's alcohol addiction.

our nation's drug policy should be to move everyone off alcohol and hard drugs as much as possible, to pot.

and i'm not saying those many here already hooked on alcohol who love it should have it made illegal for them.

just that there's no reason future generations need follow the same fate, when it's so preventable just by moving our drug of choice from alcohol and hard drugs as much as possible to pot, which never harmed anyone ever, and doesn't have the societal downsides of alcohol and hard drugs.

take away the war on drugs, and gun deaths become a small fraction of what they now are, and most of blacks rioting and burning cities every summer of prez election yrs, pretty much goes away.

move future generations, (and current ones as much as possible), from alcohol to pot, and many more of society's ill go away as well.
How would you disincentivize alcohol?

How would you disincentivize alcohol?

by making pot cheap and accessible as possible.

offer pot in bars just as alcohol now is.

and sell it everywhere alcohol is sold now.

do away with the beyond ridiculous prices legal states now charge for pot.

make pot dirt cheap, which it should be, and as accessible as alcohol, and while alcohol will still be in demand, it will be much less in demand, and many to most of those who do alcohol will do less of it, and hopefully future generations will gravitate more and more to cheap and easy pot, and away from alcohol.

on a side note, i know many and have known many over the yrs, who indulge in smoke and booze.

when they have pot, they do less booze.

had they been introduced to pot first, and had it been accessible, would they not have gotten hooked on booze, i know not.

probably some yes and some no, but most to all would do at least less booze. most a lot less.

i say that because most i know do do a lot less booze when they have pot.

and if one doesn't go to the meth/heroin/coke/fentanyl dealer to get his pot, a lot less hard drugs will get done.

the hard dangerous drugs won't go away, but their use can be greatly diminished by moving people to pot as much as possible, through pricing and through access.

Last edited:
After watching the trial the past few days, I believe he will be acquitted. I also know that he had no right or reason to be there … he didn’t live there, he didn’t work in Kenosha (he was a Lifeguard at the Antioch, IL Recplex …I don’t think anyone was drowning at the Auto Source lots) and his law and order passion is in question as there was a curfew in place while his 17 yo bad self was walking the streets with a long gun that was illegally supplied to him by an adult.
You hit the nails on their heads. I'd take it a step further. While I don't recall who the President was at the time of the riots, I felt very strongly that armed forces should have been deployed at any the first sight of any rioting. If I recall there were a handful or riots nationwide. Anyone engaged in sedition should have been arrested or summarily executed. I thought the leadership displayed was pathetically weak. In my view rioting and to a greater extent vigilantism is a threat against the state that must dealt with and shall not fester. We are a nation of weak leaders.

by making pot cheap and accessible as possible.

offer pot in bars just as alcohol now is.

and sell it everywhere alcohol is sold now.

do away with the beyond ridiculous prices legal states now charge for pot.

make pot dirt cheap, which it should be, and as accessible as alcohol, and while alcohol will still be in demand, it will be much less in demand, and many to most of those who do alcohol will do less of it, and hopefully future generations will gravitate more and more to cheap and easy pot, and away from alcohol.

on a side note, i know many and have known many over the yrs, who indulge in smoke and booze.

when they have pot, they do less booze.

had they been introduced to pot first, and had it been accessible, would they not have gotten hooked on booze, i know not.

probably some yes and some no, but most to all would do at least less booze.

and if one doesn't go to the meth/heroin/coke/fentanyl dealer to get his pot, a lot less hard drugs will get done.

the hard dangerous drugs won't go away, but their use can be greatly diminished by moving people to pot as much as possible, through pricing and through access.
Idk man. I’ve been boozing and smoking pot since about the same age. I prefer booze.

No one wants to go to a bar and smoke a bunch of weed, it’s a less social drug.

Idk man. I’ve been boozing and smoking pot since about the same age. I prefer booze.

Exactly. And ending the war on drugs won't do all the shit he thinks. Gangs make money all sorts of way, including selling guns. Hell the same gun can be stolen, bought and sold multiple times. They need money. If it isn't drugs it's a hundred other things.

And I'm for legalizing most drugs

Reactions: 76-1

I'll go further. Add up the trillions wasted in Iraq, Afghanistan, and most recently the PPP/Wall st fraud of which something like 60% of each dollar spent was toward fraud and you apply that to infrastructure and improving this country and we may actually be somewhere. The amount toward infrastructure in the recent bill is woeful. Will they repairs our bridges with tin? This country is collapsing. Our airports look like junkyards compared to China. Sad day.

Rosenbaum was pushing a flaming dumpster into a gas station. I don’t know if that qualifies as rioting, but to me it seems dangerous.
I hate to say this about anyone but the world became a better place when Rosenbaum died.

Actually, now that I think about it, the dude molested 5 young boys. He was a scumbag of the highest order.

I don’t hate saying it. It’s the truth.

pot is a far more social drug, but a far less hard one.

not sure i totally buy your pretext, as i've known many who toke and drink, and almost all would love to toke in a bar if allowed. especially music bars.

never met anyone who did both, who wouldn't have loved the herbal option in bars or anywhere else, even if they still did some booze.

and never met anyone who did both, that didn't do a lot less booze when they had pot in hand as an option.

You hit the nails on their heads. I'd take it a step further. While I don't recall who the President was at the time of the riots, I felt very strongly that armed forces should have been deployed at any the first sight of any rioting. If I recall there were a handful or riots nationwide. Anyone engaged in sedition should have been arrested or summarily executed. I thought the leadership displayed was pathetically weak. In my view rioting and to a greater extent vigilantism is a threat against the state that must dealt with and shall not fester. We are a nation of weak leaders.

Remember the total shitstorm when Trump toyed with the idea of bringing the National Guard to quell riots?

I trust you were on board then as well.

not sure i totally buy your pretext, as i've known many who toke and drink, and almost all would love to toke in a bar if allowed. especially music bars.

never met anyone who did both, who wouldn't have loved the herbal option in bars or anywhere else, even if they still did some booze.

and never met anyone who did both, that didn't do a lot less booze when they had pot in hand as an option.
I’m not sure I believe you’ve ever been in a bar.

Exactly. And ending the war on drugs won't do all the shit he thinks. Gangs make money all sorts of way, including selling guns. Hell the same gun can be stolen, bought and sold multiple times. They need money. If it isn't drugs it's a hundred other things.

And I'm for legalizing most drugs

you're an idiot.

i'm old enough to have experienced the inner city both pre and post war on drugs, and it was/is far far worse post war.

virtually all this youth gang sht today came out of the war on drugs.

as did a huge amount of the rift between cops and blacks, that came out of traffic stops as a foot in the door for a fishing expedition.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
So with Pot bars, there could be a new chain. Like Coach's but call it Couch's. Ikea could be huge backer!

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Remember the total shitstorm when Trump toyed with the idea of bringing the National Guard to quell riots?

I trust you were on board then as well.

Actually at the time I recall posting in favor of using force to prevent rioting. I said at the time that Trump is very weak. Once you the state concedes its monopoly on violence the state is at risk of losing its power as the sovereign. Rioting must never be tolerate, nor vigilantism.

I hate to say this about anyone but the world became a better place when Rosenbaum died.

Actually, now that I think about it, the dude molested 5 young boys. He was a scumbag of the highest order.

I don’t hate saying it. It’s the truth.
It may be true. But I don’t think vigilantes should be turned loose on criminals. That is the work for the police and the rest of the justice system.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
you're an idiot.

i'm old enough to have experienced the inner city both pre and post war on drugs, and it was/is far far worse post war.

as did a huge amount of the rift between cops and blacks, that came out of traffic stops as a foot in the door for a fishing expedition.
I agree with you except for the part about MM66 being an idiot.
I observed that crack seemed to change street dynamics in the early 90s. That’s when I first started to see kids on the corner fronting for the elders in my neighborhood (Humboldt).
I think you find a way to stop some of the drugs some of the time but not all the drugs all of the time. Our capitalistic spirit works within gangsters also. We were tired of the Afghan war after 20 years of stagnation and we bounced. So why do we hang in there for an older conflict…what is it …40 years?

you're an idiot.

you're an idiot.

Yeah you're old and don't know what the F you are talking about. Whether it's inner city gun violence or anything else. You are just a moron. You sit in on a lot of criminal dockets? Hear the charges? Talk to a lot of cops in the city? Go to lunch with them. Get their thoughts? **** off moron.

There's gun violence because these people have access to guns and need money. Is legalizing drugs going to put money in their pockets? No. So they go to the next thing. Shit they launder, sell cars, steal cars, prostitution, sell and trade guns, run businesses, theft, rob, Invest, all kinds of shit. Drugs are but one of a host of things going on. Get rid of drugs they up the rest. They need MONEY you stupid ass. You think drugs turn legal and they will suddenly be rich or apply for gigs at Walmart? Damn you are a delusional dolt.

Drug sales are a huge part of what gangs do. Get rid of it and they will do more of the other shit they do. And I'm good with legalizing drugs, but it will not remove violence or all the guns on the streets. More opportunities, and opportunities that lead to quicker paths to money - that's what will make a difference.

Go back to your Surfside condo conspiracy stupid.

Last edited:
Reactions: 76-1 and DANC

Pot isn't applicable to use in places like bars.... the economics of it don't make any sense. You can't run up a $100+ bill in a night of heavy cannabis consumption (I mean, I guess you could but you wouldn't be exactly social). But you can easily do such with some nice wine, whiskey, etc....(or a load of craft beer)

And anti-smoking/vaping laws wouldn't permit it anyway. So you're just talking edibles/drinkables, etc.... and the dosages on those don't work well either, pls take a lot longer to take effect than booze.

I'm all for cannabis legalized and normalized, but it's not something that's really going to drive a lot of economic activity. Even with the high taxes in legalized states, the $$/buzz ratio is still cheaper than booze.

Sooooo if he's aquitted, how does this not open up for more, political vigilante justice.

Meaning can a dude now go to a Trump rally wearing a Biden Rules t-shirt and walk through the maga crowd brandishing an automatic weapon?

As soon as any Trumpster can tell his not with the tribe and yells obscenities and threats, can the dude with the gun just start blowing heads off as long as they wait until someone comes towards them?

Why were the only shots fired from Rittenhouse? Why were they spaced out in time? That is what an assassin does, not someone 'defending themselves'.

Man with this case along with Desantis's idiotic riot mandate (where you can run over anyone that you feel threatened by along with anyone who is present at a riot is guilty by association. That would play really well for Jan 6th) seems pretty opportunistic for psychos.

Yeah you're old and don't know what the F you are talking about. Pot is legal in Chicago right now dumb ass. Checked the crime there lately? Whether it's inner city gun violence or anything else. You are just a moron. You sit in on a lot of criminal dockets? Here the charges? Talk to a lot of cops in the city? Go to lunch with them. Get their thoughts? **** off moron. There's gun violence because these people have access to guns and need money. Is legalizing drugs going to put money in their pockets? No. So they go to the next thing. Shit they launder, sell cars, steal cars, prostitution, sell and trade guns, run businesses, all kinds of shit. Drugs are but one of a host of things going on. Get rid of drugs they up the rest. They need MONEY you stupid ass. You think drugs turn legal and they will suddenly be rich or apply for gigs at Walmart? Damn you are a delusional dolt.

Drug sales are a huge part of what gangs do. Get rid of it and they will do more of the other shit they do. And I'm good with legalizing drugs, but it will not remove violence or all the guns on the streets.

Go back to your Surfside condo conspiracy stupid.
I am all for anything that gets the kids out of the game. I don’t see a 12 yo rolling up as Bishop Don Juan bring very effective. Street level drug transactions are too easy to involve children…so that becomes a hook for them into gangs. And they pay the bills for many families. Tupac’s “Momma”.

I am all for anything that gets the kids out of the game. I don’t see a 12 yo rolling up as Bishop Don Juan bring very effective. Street level drug transactions are too easy to involve children…so that becomes a hook for them into gangs. And they pay the bills for many families. Tupac’s “Momma”.
I hear you. Legalizing pot has created a parallel universe where whites go and buy it legally and enjoy it and poor blacks are still getting arrested because they are still selling it illegally. I know that decriminalizing it completely will help, but I also know it doesn't solve the deeper issues of money and opportunity needs. Gangs are comprised of kids. Shockingly young kids. And they get involved in a hell of a lot of other nefarious things to make money. Decriminalizing drugs will help but it's not a cure all like IGW believes. The problems run far deeper. Hell in S Fla Covid was a new way for gangs to make money.

He has a very simplistic view of the world. Just bring jobs back and stop manufacturing overseas and America will be great. Just stop the war on drugs and gun violence will end. There's far more to things than his childish view

Last edited:
Actually at the time I recall posting in favor of using force to prevent rioting. I said at the time that Trump is very weak. Once you the state concedes its monopoly on violence the state is at risk of losing its power as the sovereign. Rioting must never be tolerate, nor vigilantism.
Re Kenosha and National Guard. If I remember correctly, Trump offered/advised of available Federal support after the first night. The elected leaders of the City and State rebuffed the offer. Only after the burning and looting of the Uptown area did other city leaders, businessmen and elected representatives put the heavy on the gov and mayor to let the National Gaurd into town. And it was very effective. APCs rolling down the street. Converted Bradford HS to a command center with some crazy looking dishes and antennae. They quartered NG in the school and blocked off approaches from all sides. Employed drones to do targeted tear gas and compression grenade drops. Come to think of it, I think it was more effective than Kyle and his friends actions Point being, his and his friends presences were ill-advised and unnecessary.

Reactions: DANC
Sooooo if he's aquitted, how does this not open up for more, political vigilante justice.

Meaning can a dude now go to a Trump rally wearing a Biden Rules t-shirt and walk through the maga crowd brandishing an automatic weapon?

As soon as any Trumpster can tell his not with the tribe and yells obscenities and threats, can the dude with the gun just start blowing heads off as long as they wait until someone comes towards them?

Why were the only shots fired from Rittenhouse? Why were they spaced out in time? That is what an assassin does, not someone 'defending themselves'.

Man with this case along with Desantis's idiotic riot mandate (where you can run over anyone that you feel threatened by along with anyone who is present at a riot is guilty by association. That would play really well for Jan 6th) seems pretty opportunistic for psychos.
This post is an impressive blend of hypothetical nonsense and ignorance as to the details of the case.

Kudos.

Also, the geography behind his story does not make sense. He crossed a police line to go south on Sheraton into the riotous gang. Supposedly to offer medical assistance because EM was not available. He ends up at 63rd and Sheraton. Oddly, right beside western entrance to the one of the largest and most effective hospitals in Kenosha. If I require medical attention, I would take my chances with Froedert South over KR. That is the hospital where the shooting victims were manually carried to after the shooting. I call BS on this part of his story And it is a further illustration of the Prosecution’s incompetence.

Reactions: twenty02

LMAO! Tommy thinks Rittenhouse was carrying an automatic weapon.

And no, dumbass - the only shots weren't fired by Rittenhouse. Follow the trial - shots were being fired behind him when Rosenbaum was following him.

Have you been drinking tonight, Tommy?

Reactions: Lucy01 and 76-1

And no, dumbass - the only shots weren't fired by Rittenhouse. Follow the trial - shots were being fired behind him when Rosenbaum was following him.

He was the only active shooter and who knew if he was done as he was walking down the street with his gun.

I thought the republican dream is a world where the citizenry takes out any threat to the safety....this kid was that threat as he was the one executing people.

Flip it around and imagine it being your worst nightmare, a scary black gang banger shooting republicans and then walking down the street with gun in hand.

You think your pack would just let him do his thing, after shooting someone, without trying to take him down?

Yeah, me neither.

• Haha
Reactions: Bill4411 and DANC
This post is an impressive blend of hypothetical nonsense and ignorance as to the details of the case.

Kudos.
You mean the case where you can't call them victims but you can call them rioters and looters?

Where did you get that judge, 1915 wants him back.

Every trial is about precedence. There's a reason why vigilantism is looked down upon (the Batman paradox) as it leads to more vigilantes like this kid.

It doesn't help that the slack jawed morons are cheering the kid on.

Even Dylan Klebold had people defending him as a model for not taking shit from bullies.

Just saying, be careful what you wish for. What's goes around comes around.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bill4411

Right off the bat with that judge everyone knew that the kid is being aquitted.

Anyone with any common sense could see that.

Surprised he didn't have his Fu#$ Joe Biden/Trump Won banner hanging behind him.

I tuned out after his victims, looters and rioters obvious far right wing bias and his constant protection of Rittenhouses proud boy wannabe past behavior and public posts.

Are you that judge this whole time?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bill4411 and DANC

You've found a hero in a 17 yr old cosplayer, who said he picked an AR15 because "it looked cool".

You'd think someone as anciently old as you would have learned how to act an adult.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT