ADVERTISEMENT

Laughable Mike Johnson

swman

Senior
Gold Member
Sep 14, 2002
I see the dumb a## said he’s encouraging states to stop Harris from being the Dem nominee. Not right that Biden isn’t running anymore. Sounds scared.
Good Christian Mike backs a convicted felon who was also found guilty of sexual assault, stole national defense secrets and shared them. Been trying hard as I can to find where those qualities are found in the Bible. Think I found them when sin is talked about. Mike obviously doesn’t pay attention to those parts. He’s what we call a convenient Christian. Only when it suits his agenda.

I see the dumb a## said he’s encouraging states to stop Harris from being the Dem nominee. Not right that Biden isn’t running anymore. Sounds scared.
Good Christian Mike backs a convicted felon who was also found guilty of sexual assault, stole national defense secrets and shared them. Been trying hard as I can to find where those qualities are found in the Bible. Think I found them when sin is talked about. Mike obviously doesn’t pay attention to those parts. He’s what we call a convenient Christian. Only when it suits his agenda.
From the time Abraham walked the earth and Britain was a peninsula instead of an island there has always been apostasy toward God. True Christianity doesn’t play politics. How Trump has convinced the majority of people who claim to be Christians that he is their man is an absolute mastery of marketing to a willing populace. Unfortunately both of the major political parties are as far from Christian principles as one can possibly get. All great nations fall. That is fact. One of the first things that happens is a turning away from God and biblical principles. You can argue cause and effect but the relationship is there every single time.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
Last week Clay & Buck had him on live from the RNC. When asked specifically how he would go about tackling the budget deficit, he said they'd do it with tax cuts. No mention of spending cuts. Just tax cuts. To "juice the economy." And yes, that's a quote.

How Trump has convinced the majority of people who claim to be Christians that he is their man is an absolute mastery of marketing to a willing populace.
It's mind boggling. I don't understand it and will never understand it, no matter how many times I read Corinthians two.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
It's mind boggling. I don't understand it and will never understand it, no matter how many times I read Corinthians two.
I think he was contemplating taking a dump when he spoke and it just bled into his reference. It couldn’t possibly be that he’s never read the Bible could it?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT