ADVERTISEMENT

Nice article about being a human being ... 75% of you won't get it

You just represent yourself very poorly on here and come across as incredibly ignorant on a wide variety of topics. I'm obviously a big fan of Jesus, but your approach in how you post is awful. It's completely over the top.
I admit ignorance in many areas. I never argue the law with lawyers on here. Could it be that you use the word ignorant when you simply disagree with me? I look at it this way, if you are saved by the blood of Jesus and I am too, then we are brothers. When someone is a brother of mine I will walk through the fire with them and the Lord.

I admit ignorance in many areas. I never argue the law with lawyers on here. Could it be that you use the word ignorant when you simply disagree with me? I look at it this way, if you are saved by the blood of Jesus and I am too, then we are brothers. When someone is a brother of mine I will walk through the fire with them and the Lord.
I think he is referring to your fundamentalist and simple interpretation of the Bible, God and life. I get it ... it's easy. Although I find your contributions a bit shallow your posts are predictable and sometimes entertaining. I have no doubt that you are good guy and your intentions are pure. But this is Andy's OTF .... you aren't going to save any souls here ... this place is about debauchery and bewbs. We don't need no Bible thumping preacher stinking up the place ...

Van
Van ... are you around Columbus IN? Are you at all familiar with the Unitarian Universal church there?
I have a good friend who just retired as pastor there.

I think he is referring to your fundamentalist and simple interpretation of the Bible, God and life. I get it ... it's easy. Although I find your contributions a bit shallow your posts are predictable and sometimes entertaining. I have no doubt that you are good guy and your intentions are pure. But this is Andy's OTF .... you aren't going to save any souls here ... this place is about debauchery and bewbs. We don't need no Bible thumping preacher stinking up the place ...
I usually only bring up my faith when others do. I appreciate your kind words. Yes, I'm a believer. This is what I am. When you say I am shallow, I don't know how that can be judged by the AOTF. It's not real deep over here. LoL.

ADVERTISEMENT