ADVERTISEMENT

Lander

No doubt you don’t consider yourself in need of “cleaning up,” you exclusionary fick.

Remember: after they finish off the left deviationists, they come after the right deviationists.
Well then. I guess I should take myself out “exalted one”.

Reactions: Radio Zero
Hey,kkott how do you block this guy? I want to block him too as everyone else should.

click on his/their name and click ignore. You'll be much happier!

The only downside is that once you're blocking them, you'll notice replies from others that don't seem to directly identify who they are talking to, but at the bottom of the thread theres a gray button "show ignored content" and clicking that will allow you to see the post they are replying to, which is someone you've blocked. It just shows it for that thread and doesn't change that you still have that person blocked.

click on his/their name and click ignore. You'll be much happier!

The only downside is that once you're blocking them, you'll notice replies from others that don't seem to directly identify who they are talking to, but at the bottom of the thread theres a gray button "show ignored content" and clicking that will allow you to see the post they are replying to, which is someone you've blocked. It just shows it for that thread and doesn't change that you still have that person blocked.
Thank you for the tutorial. I have not blocked anyone, I seem to be able to emotionally ignore them.
I wanted to send a personal ty to Snowling (especially for the IUWBB info he gives) but did not know how to do it.

Get rid of RunninRichie. Who I think is a Purdue fan posing as a Kentucky fan. He’s always on here running his mouth. And he’s always trashing us on Rupp Rafters but never once talks about Kentucky Basketball.
We don’t see him over on the Purdue board, so my bets are on him being a U.K. fan.

Reactions: RunninRichie
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT