ADVERTISEMENT

Ladies vs OK Tonight at 6:30

Courtsensetwo

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Oct 16, 2004
Sara was deadly vs Fairfield as Holmes struggles to move laterally. Gonna need her closer to 100% to make a deep run IMO.

Good crowd at over 12K. Students are back (I think)

This is a fun team to watch.

We've got 4 knock-down perimeter shooters. Usually just takes 1 or 2 to get hot. Moren makes great adjustments on defense. Looks like we'll eventually run into S Carolina - then it'll get crazy.

Reactions: red hornet
We'll be there. Hope the crowd is at least as big as Saturday's game. This is the last time to see Mackenzie Holmes and Sara Scalia play at Assembly Hall. Saturday's environment was only second to the IUWBB vs Iowa game in terms of crowd energy. That's men's or women's games.
I thought it was good, but I'd rate it below both of the past two Iowa games, last year's Ohio State game and maybe last year's Maryland game. But I was in the bleachers for all of those, so maybe having the sound coming from both sides makes it even more impressive.

I thought it was good, but I'd rate it below both of the past two Iowa games, last year's Ohio State game and maybe last year's Maryland game. But I was in the bleachers for all of those, so maybe having the sound coming from both sides makes it even more impressive.
I meant this season. Yeah, last year's OSU crowd was pretty jacked up too.

We'll be there. Hope the crowd is at least as big as Saturday's game. This is the last time to see Mackenzie Holmes and Sara Scalia play at Assembly Hall. Saturday's environment was only second to the IUWBB vs Iowa game in terms of crowd energy. That's men's or women's games.
Me also yelling from row 9.

We need to erase the sour feeling from last year's loss to Miami.

Wish we could be there.

Left about 6-8 easy points out there. OK hits a terrible last sec shot clock three.

With the right adjustments, should be a much easier finish.

These refs are letting them play like they're in a mud wrestling contest.

Wouldn't mind seeing the OK coach mud or oil wrestling.

They are awesome on offense because they have too many weapons to focus on. When they step it up on D, they are really hard to beat. They just need to confront the bully ball teams.

That was a good team with a good game plan. In the end, even though she didn't have a great game, they just didn't have an answer for Holmes.
Outside of a couple times in the first half they didn’t double her and that hurt us a bit at the arc and slowed Yarden

Iowa getting a game from WV. I just caught the last few seconds of H1. Clark comes out of the game and bitches at an every worker at the scorers table. Adorable

Congrats to the team and especially Mackenzie. She really willed them to this win and it was a great finale in Assembly Hall for her.

Man the girls are good and have grit. Fun to watch. They enjoy playing.

They got horrible draw having to play SC next. Hoping for an upset.

Man she shows pure joy during the game. She decided they weren’t going to lose tonight.

Mac overcame a tough 1st half and showed how an All American responds to a challenge.
Sara had a tough game, but was money at the FT line to preserve the margin.
On to Albany.

Fun but nerve wracking game. For 3 1/2 quarters we couldn’t hit free throws, Mack missed a ton of bunnies and no one could hit from outside. Gritted it out. Oklahoma was very physical and looked like they were using their entire bench to foul. They played a lot of players. We’re going to need to hit from out to have a shot at S Carolina.

Fun but nerve wracking game. For 3 1/2 quarters we couldn’t hit free throws, Mack missed a ton of bunnies and no one could hit from outside. Gritted it out. Oklahoma was very physical and looked like they were using their entire bench to foul. They played a lot of players. We’re going to need to hit from out to have a shot at S Carolina.
Did you have assigned seats or was it GA?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT