ADVERTISEMENT

Kyle Rittenhouse will not vote for Trump in November

Lmao. Kyle was the fire that they were trying to put out. No one else fired their gun but the pussy rittenturd
Why do you keep lying? This is the third time you've posted on this topic, and it's the third time you've either intentionally lied about what happened or failed to state the facts correctly.

Read an article about the shooting that was written after the trial, so you can see just how biased the news sources are that you are relying upon--whether that is Twitter, some left leaning media service, or this board.

Lmao. Kyle was the fire that they were trying to put out. No one else fired their gun but the pussy rittenturd
You are an embarrassment to the human race! Go worship a George Floyd statue, make sure you pile on the overdose drugs so you can really feel it.

Why do you keep lying? This is the third time you've posted on this topic, and it's the third time you've either intentionally lied about what happened or failed to state the facts correctly.

Read an article about the shooting that was written after the trial, so you can see just how biased the news sources are that you are relying upon--whether that is Twitter, some left leaning media service, or this board.
I am not lying. Kyle overreacted and shot anyone that tried to stop him from shooting people.

He isn't the hero that right propaganda wants you to believe

I am not lying. Kyle overreacted and shot anyone that tried to stop him from shooting people.

He was being chased….. there is video evidence of this. People trying to beat the hell out of him.

What the hell is wrong with you that you deny that which is plainly obvious for all to see? You are a simple, simple man.

Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
He was being chased….. there is video evidence of this. People trying to beat the hell out of him.

What the hell is wrong with you that you deny that which is plainly obvious for all to see? You are a simple, simple man.

Wasn't that after he'd already shot someone?

Reactions: IU_Hickory
The guy that chased after him with a flaming bag? Good riddance. What the hell is wrong with you people that you need to pretend like Rittenhouse murdered some innocents?

You are seriously demented.
Are you arguing with the DUMBS? These are the same people that will be like WTF when the civil war comes and they meet GOD! That will be when the sh!t hits the fan and total fear will overwhelm these idiots while Wisdom mocks them. What a glorious day!

Holy crap I didn't even know about it.
Yea looks like it. I'm all the way over on Mobile Bay. But I think @DANC has a place that,'s right in the path.
Just got the outer bands in Bonita Springs, south of Ft. Myers. Ft. Myers Beach Rd was under water, though. Pretty traumatizing after the last hurricane destroyed it.

Not only is he a hero - he's a RICH hero!

Wasn't that after he'd already shot someone?
When Rittenhouse was getting chased thru that parking lot there was a gunshot no more than 30 yards behind him. Video evidence proves that. He had reasonable suspicion that shot was aimed at him. When cornered and turned around he fired at the guy chasing him. Again, this all came out in the court case.

Just got the outer bands in Bonita Springs, south of Ft. Myers. Ft. Myers Beach Rd was under water, though. Pretty traumatizing after the last hurricane destroyed it.
Woh. Haven't been paying attention and thought it was going to stay further out and hit closer to Mobile.

When Rittenhouse was getting chased thru that parking lot there was a gunshot no more than 30 yards behind him. Video evidence proves that. He had reasonable suspicion that shot was aimed at him. When cornered and turned around he fired at the guy chasing him. Again, this all came out in the court case.
But this was all after he'd already shot someone, isn't it?

I made this point earlier yesterday or the day before. They were trying to hurt Kyle and his friend because Kyle and the other guy put out a fire the, "protestors" started. Kyle was in that area to help business owners he knew to protect their property. His father lived in Kenosha. He spent a lot of time there.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory and DANC
Good God you're dumb. There was a picture of unicep pointing a handgun at him.
I go back to this because I thought it was amazing. A young man was trying to take Kyle's gun and Kyle shoots him but doesn't shoot again to kill him. The young man survived because Kyle showed great restraint. I have to admit with that situation I might have just ended him because it was a very tense time.

I go back to this because I thought it was amazing. A young man was trying to take Kyle's gun and Kyle shoots him but doesn't shoot again to kill him. The young man survived because Kyle showed great restraint. I have to admit with that situation I might have just ended him because it was a very tense time.

This was after he'd already shot someone, right?

But this was all after he'd already shot someone, isn't it?
No. He was being chased prior to any shots ever fired. First shot fired was not him and seconds before he shot the psycho chasing him in the car lot. Because his back was turned when that first shot was fired that was reasonable suspicion that it was directed at him.

Woh. Haven't been paying attention and thought it was going to stay further out and hit closer to Mobile.
Just a lot of rain in the outer bands.

It's supposed to hit land today, I think, if it hasn't already.

No. He was being chased prior to any shots ever fired. First shot fired was not him and seconds before he shot the psycho chasing him in the car lot. Because his back was turned when that first shot was fired that was reasonable suspicion that it was directed at him.

So if you hear a shot anywhere around you, then you should get a green light to shoot anyone nearby because it just MAY have been them firing at you?

That's the argument?

Just further evidence he had no business being there in the first place being that trigger happy.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
I made this point earlier yesterday or the day before. They were trying to hurt Kyle and his friend because Kyle and the other guy put out a fire the, "protestors" started. Kyle was in that area to help business owners he knew to protect their property. His father lived in Kenosha. He spent a lot of time there.
and you were wrong yesterday and today. Repeating it tomorrow and it would still be wrong ;)

So?

She broke through a barricaded door and ignored the officer telling her to stop. The officer tasked with protecting the senators. He did his job.

Rittenturd wasn't an officer, wasn't tasked with anything and wasn't protecting anyone from a mob. The crybaby should have been at home with mama.

Pathetic comparison.
According the video she was on the outside of a window, not a door. What kind of harm was an armed woman going to do to the senators? Who probably were not even in the building.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT