ADVERTISEMENT

Kokomo Monster

Iu won’t get either so it doesn’t matter.

There you go, Mister glass is completely empty.

You and BRCB should start your own site. You could maybe call it Piss on everything IU. It would be a hit with the PU crowd!

Damn.

Reactions: rocketo

You and BRCB should start your own site. You could maybe call it Piss on everything IU. It would be a hit with the PU crowd!

Damn.
Don't worry, smitty's prediction record is awful, so our chances with Booker just got better. Lol.

Smitty said we wouldn't get Romeo too.

Damn.
BShitty is a ****ing idiot

You don't have connections to shit. You paying $10 a month for a premium subscription and then somehow deceptively conveying it on here like you've invented fire doesn't mean a damn thing. You've been hilariously wrong on many of your guarantees over the years spanning multiple handles and I will continue to be here to expose you for the jackass you are.

My posting on here a little over 3 years ago directly coincides with MY retirement. You'll get there one day, maybe.
When he starts getting offers from Kentucky and Duke we will see how loyal he is. It is easy to by loyal a the momemt as he has not big time offers. These schools have a whole year now to try and sell him. We shall see.

I was really bad at throwing insults like janitor and senior citizen years ago. We don’t need to do it. It really just makes the person saying it look bad
Yes I resemble, i mean resent the senior citizen comment....lol

I am just going to say it at the end of the day I think the kokomo monster ends up at IU. Just a guess but I am pretty sure he will not go to Bradley.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT