ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky 89 at Indiana 92 - Final From Gainbridge Fieldhouse . . .

Eban

Junior
Sep 6, 2001
In the boys game…the Indiana All-Stars let a big lead slip-away but managed to hang on to beat the Kentucky All-Stars 92-89.

The difference for the Hoosier squad from last night…Mr.Basketball Kokomo’s Flory Bidunga had a big night with a double-double scoring 31 points with 15 rebounds…and he didn’t foul out.

Bidunga had lots of help…Brownstown Central’s Jack Benter had 16 points and 5 rebounds, Ben Davis’ K.J. Windham had 13 points, Franklin’s Michah Davis chipped in with 11 points, Brebeuf Jesuit’s Evan Haywood had 10 points and 5 rebounds and Fishers’ Keenan Garner had 9 points and 11 rebounds.

Reactions: CriticArisen
In the boys game…the Indiana All-Stars let a big lead slip-away but managed to hang on to beat the Kentucky All-Stars 92-89.

The difference for the Hoosier squad from last night…Mr.Basketball Kokomo’s Flory Bidunga had a big night with a double-double scoring 31 points with 15 rebounds…and he didn’t foul out.

Bidunga had lots of help…Brownstown Central’s Jack Benter had 16 points and 5 rebounds, Ben Davis’ K.J. Windham had 13 points, Franklin’s Michah Davis chipped in with 11 points, Brebeuf Jesuit’s Evan Haywood had 10 points and 5 rebounds and Fishers’ Keenan Garner had 9 points and 11 rebounds.

Eban, I enjoyed watching the game on Youtube last night. Greg Rakestraw is a broadcaster. I really appreciate because of his love for Indiana High School sports and excellence in calling games. It was great seeing Bidunga one last time before he heads off to....Kansas. Ugh. I also didn't know that Aaron Fine was walking on at Purdue. I've enjoyed watching his games over the years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT