ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas is...

You have to throw Reneau in the "bad game" group. Walker didn't do much. But down the stretch Kansas hit shots. Inside and out they scored down the stretch. Galloway had a great game but he had a good look at the end and missed. Reneau had a good look for 3 and a couple inside shots that didn't fall. Cupps is not an offensive threat and had a nice drive but that was it. Give up to Kansas, they hit shot down the stretch......
Reneau was in the bad game group?
Second leading reason behind Gallo why IU was in the game

They don't play best of 10 in March. Get X back healthy by January and let's play one in March in Omaha. I wasn't impressed by anyone other than Dickenson and McCullar (21 pts, 13 from the line).
I kept thinking someone on coaching staff would have gotten McCullar finally fouled out, I thought wrong

Reactions: ams66
Fkn stupid.
Gallo was the leading reason why we weve even in that game.
And Cupps was solid. X is never "solid*"
Congrats you are in the 1% that thinks Cupps would have been the better option over X against KU.

If X played the same game Cupps did against KU you would have asked him to never play basketball for IU, again.

Good take!! Lol

Congrats you are in the 1% that thinks Cupps would have been the better option over X against KU.

If X played the same game Cupps did against KU you would have asked him to never play basketball for IU, again.

Good take!! Lol
I can't say for certain but with X, I think IU would have had the depth and maturity to win the game against Kansas. Beating Kansas might be the difference in making the Dance or missing it.

I can't say for certain but with X, I think IU would have had the depth and maturity to win the game against Kansas. Beating Kansas might be the difference in making the Dance or missing it.
Sure makes it a lot harder with an L.

WRONG

I know X is i going to have future games making "silly" mistakes because his ego is inflated, is told hes the leader, and thus is given the green light.
Cupps may make mistakes, but they wont be unnecessarily "silly" mistakes. Theyll be much less and fewer in between because Cupps plays a fundamental style where as X playss more improvised versatile style.
X is NOT good with that style, thats a fact thats been shown for 6 years.
(Think Devonte Green)

You cant say that because all the mistakes X more than likely would have made before* that point in the game wouldnt have allowed the game to be within reach.

WRONG

I know X is i going to have future games making "silly" mistakes because his ego is inflated, is told hes the leader, and thus is given the green light.
Cupps may make mistakes, but they wont be unnecessarily "silly" mistakes. Theyll be much less and fewer in between because Cupps plays a fundamental style where as X playss more improvised versatile style.
(Think Devonte Green)
How many times has Cupps fouled a guy while shooting this year? More than X over his career at IU, for sure. How many times has Cupps got torched by an upperclassman?

Just on the defensive side, X would save 10 points a game.

Your opinion is the minority, like i mentioned, maybe 1%. Good luck with that.

How many times has Cupps fouled a guy while shooting this year? More than X over his career at IU, for sure. How many times has Cupps got torched by an upperclassman?

Just on the defensive side, X would save 10 points a game.

Your opinion is the minority, like i mentioned, maybe 1%. Good luck with that.
You keep saying that like its some sweat off my balls, im not a follower & dont give 2 shits if my op is of "minority".
That said, theres a huge IU population I read messages from all the time online that think X is dawgshit after 6 years. This isnt the only spot online to comment on IU ball ya know. But again, agree or disagree, doesnt shape my opinion

You keep saying that like its some sweat off my balls, im not a follower & dont give 2 shits if my op is of "minority".
That said, theres a huge IU population I read messages from all the time online that think X is dawgshit after 6 years. This isnt the only spot online to comment on IU ball ya know. But again, agree or disagree, doesnt shape my opinion
Oh there are morons all over the internet for sure. I just like to base my arguments about basketball on stats, you know something that X does better exponentially than every aspect of Cupps game as a freshmen.

Im glad you aren't a follower, you and Kyrie should hang out, might connect on a few opinions.

Spot on. X as the starter and Cupps off the bench for both X and Gallow makes a world of difference there.

To me, Ware was looking to be up there with TJD like talent. Not as good but pretty close.
But after that game its obvious hes no where near TJD.
TJD would never have performed that badly. one of TJDs most notocably worst game from what I csn recall was probably against Edey whose arguably the best cb player in the country...but TJD was still impactful.
Ware wasnt at all, he looked extremely disinterested
How about soph TJD, Ware needs to built up his body. Ware could get there plus the length that he has if he keeps working. Ware could be something special.

Reactions: hoosier_est_1984
How about soph TJD, Ware needs to built up his body. Ware could get there plus the length that he has if he keeps working. Ware could be something special.
While I agree, I would add “in the NBA” to the end of each sentence you made about Ware. He has already showed range, something TJD never did. He’s gone.

TJd in his 2nd year was already better then Romeo if I recall.
However Ware def has high potential.
Reneau I think is the greatest surprise since maybe OG Anunoby.
Maybe even better at this point in his career when compared to OGs.
Dude is solid. We technically have two absolute leading stars on the team at once in Ware and Reneau....How long has it been since that was the last case???

Reactions: Willdog7
TJd in his 2nd year was already better then Romeo if I recall.
However Ware def has high potential.
Reneau I think is the greatest surprise since maybe OG Anunoby.
Maybe even better at this point in his career when compared to OGs.
Dude is solid. We technically have two absolute leading stars on the team at once in Ware and Reneau....How long has it been since that was the last case???
Reneau was a 5 star or high 4 level recruit-don't sell him short; he's not a surprise.

Reneau was a 5 star or high 4 level recruit-don't sell him short; he's not a surprise.
His versatility has been a surprise to me, at least. And he seems to have matured a lot since this time last year where anything and everything would cause him to stroke out. I think he's my favorite player this year.

Fkn stupid.
Gallo was the leading reason why we weve even in that game.
And Cupps was solid. X is never "solid*"

Wow. Brilliant analysis. I can it's winter break as children like you are not in school and trying to eat at the adult table. Stick to Roblox.

Ware can build his body with an NBA strength trainer, that won't be a concern for his draft potential.

WRONG

(Think Devonte Green)
Watch last night game? Last chance to save any creditability of basketball knowledge.

You want Cupps over x this year and cupps gives the better chance at success?

Watch last night game? Last chance to save any creditability of basketball knowledge.

You want Cupps over x this year and cupps gives the better chance at success?

Yes I want cupps over X.
I said last year I was hoping he wouldnt return after injury.
He hurts IU more at times doing dumb shit (again think devonte green) than helps. When he returns ill make sure to point out his extremely dumb 6 year **** ups to you since you cant seem to grasp

• Angry
Not trolling here and haven’t watched IU much. But what does Cupp bring? His stats per minutes played don’t show scoring, rebounding or assists.

Is it stabilization of offense? Defense?

Not trashing the guy because the coach obviously sees value and he knows a hell of a lot more than me.

Not trolling here and haven’t watched IU much. But what does Cupp bring? His stats per minutes played don’t show scoring, rebounding or assists.

Is it stabilization of offense? Defense?

Not trashing the guy because the coach obviously sees value and he knows a hell of a lot more than me.
Good decision making and keeping the offense alive. Making great progress as a freshman with these minutes.

Yes I want cupps over X.
I said last year I was hoping he wouldnt return after injury.
He hurts IU more at times doing dumb shit (again think devonte green) than helps. When he returns ill make sure to point out his extremely dumb 6 year **** ups to you since you cant seem to grasp
As long as you give equal time to how X contributes to wins. A big difference right now is Cupps puts very little pressure on the defense because he's not penetrating or looking to shoot. X puts constant pressure on the defense. I guess some people mistake that for being reckless.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT