ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas has challenged and disputed all NCAA violations

This is what makes you unique under every name you’ve had here - you refuse to admit you’re wrong and a liar despite indisputable evidence that you’re wrong and a liar. That’s the only post I’ve made about the ‘81 team’s season and it’s never been edited. You could search my posts to verify that, but I linked it to make it easy for you. Despite this, you continue to insist I said something I didn’t. You’re a lying clown.

Now, if you’re as well connected as you have claimed, and live in Bloomington as you’ve claimed, you can meet us today during or after the game. We can laugh about how you’re just a kidder - or something. Good times.
You were smart to delete the post where you said they jumped on everyone early. It showed your ignorance. Why are you still stupidly arguing this, unless you know you’re lying? Oh, and I’m sure you can show me where I said I live in Bloomington, a or are you lying about that, too? Hard to keep all your bs straight. I’m sure you have the same problem.

You were smart to delete the post where you said they jumped on everyone early. It showed your ignorance. Why are you still stupidly arguing this, unless you know you’re lying? Oh, and I’m sure you can show me where I said I live in Bloomington, a or are you lying about that, too? Hard to keep all your bs straight. I’m sure you have the same problem.
You’re incredibly lame and invincibly ignorant.

And you were smart to delete the post that made you look so incredibly stupid. Unfortunately, you’re still a fraud, as you repeatedly demonstrate. And you’re so weak.
Once again your stupidity is on display. I linked to the thread where you were falsely ranting about what I said. Your posts have my quotes. They cannot be deleted. Your a proven liar. Own it.

Once again your stupidity is on display. I linked to the thread where you were falsely ranting about what I said. Your posts have my quotes. They cannot be deleted. Your a proven liar. Own it.
You’re the liar. You deleted the other thread and you’re too afraid to admit you didn’t know what you were talking about when it came to the ‘81 team. That’s what cowards do, and you’re a coward. And so, so weak. That’s why I continue to own you.

You’re the liar. You deleted the other thread and you’re too afraid to admit you didn’t know what you were talking about when it came to the ‘81 team. That’s what cowards do, and you’re a coward. And so, so weak. That’s why I continue to own you.
Desperation, thy name is Ordfan (Birnk).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT